Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Boxman "MLG" Admin abuse.  (Read 3214 times)

Offline Freelanc3r

Boxman "MLG" Admin abuse.
« on: March 30, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »
Before I get started, I have screenshot proof of everything I am about to say. But I cannot login to steam's website,(some secret code error, idk.) but if you add me on steam, I can show you the screenshots.(they are on my profile)

Name of player reporting abuse: Freelancer

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Boxman "MLG"

In which server did the abuse ocurr?: TTT

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of: 2 map long silences/mutes/gags. Also felt the need to flame/tell me to shut the fuck up when I asked for an un mute in admin chat(that was all I could do because of a silence)

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):Central around 2:50PM-4:00PM

Additional comments:

Okay so it all started when I logged in this afternoon.
A player on the server(can't remember who) started flaming me.
He told me I need to shut the fuck up etc etc.
Then when I tell him I don't even know him, and told him to shut up in return. [Boxman] Mutes/gags me saying I am always being a little bitch when he is on, then 2 rounds later the map changes.
Then on the new map(Canyon) Boxman felt the need to Silence me again, for nothing.(This silence lasted for 7 rounds or however a map is.)
Now during that map, Boxman told me to shut the fuck up, and other abusive things, he told me if I didn't stop talking in admin chat(all I could do at the time) he would ban me.
He was trolling and asking people in game "How to get rid of someone flooding admin chat" [just to pick at me] also,(I wasn't flooding it.)
I have also never met boxman before, so I don't know why he has some vendetta against me, but I have been a member of this server for about a year and 1/2, and lately I've noticed new admins, who i've never encountered before, who abuse/troll.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:17:14 PM by Dark Emo »

Offline Freelanc3r

Re: Boxman "MLG" Admin abuse.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »
P.S

To add me on steam. add Austin666gwin@yahoo.com

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »
Wasn't two map long silences, I muted him at the end of the round before we switched maps and remuted him after he started attacking someone on Canyon with the voice chat.

I muted him because he was being aggressive and very abusive via voice chat and disrespectful towards an admin, which he continued through text. I then gagged him hoping to prevent it. He ended up spamming the admin chat having multiple admins tell him to stop (which he obviously didn't do). I told him to shut up because he wouldn't stop flooding the chat. I also did in fact state that he always has to whine about something when he's on the server.. which he does.. I don't recall any time that he doesn't claim rdm over something so blatantly obvious that it's just painful to look into.

Kwaurtz and Freelancer decided to go back and forth at the end of Crummy and when we went back over to Canyon, all I heard was screaming over the mic by him attacking another player.. So, I just muted him.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
Half of that is true. I didn't attack anyone over voice chat. they attacked me, and I simply told them to shut up.

And it was 2 maps long, Towersheep = Wittness.

And where was Kwaurtz 2 map long silence? He went un-punished, so if the case you are trying to submit is true, Why was he not punished at all?

He wasn't, therefor, you're case is invalid.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:26:02 PM »
I told him to shut the fuck up, so he decided to be a raging asshole over mic. Boxman told us to stop, so I stopped, he did't, boxman muted. HE continued to harass admins etc. Box's story is valid, other amdins were telling him to stop.

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »
Okay, the lies can continue if you want, you are simply a troll, nothing more.

Don't lie either, You were the one raging, on myself, and other players.

And I was never told to stop anything, the only thing I was told to stop is the admin chatting, but that is all I was able to do, so don't twist things and use them in mis-context.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 07:29:08 PM »
Half of that is true. I didn't attack anyone over voice chat. they attacked me, and I simply told them to shut up.
Yes, you did...

And it was 2 maps long, Towersheep = Wittness.
I got on at the last round on Crummy, it lasted a map and ONE round.

And where was Kwaurtz 2 map long silence? He went un-punished, so if the case you are trying to submit is true, Why was he not punished at all?
Kwaurtz stopped harassing people immediately after warning him, you didn't.

He wasn't, therefor, you're case is invalid.
I could easily pick on the grammatical errors you people enjoy making, but I won't.

Your abuse thread is invalid.
It was well deserved, and TowerSheep said he didn't want to get involved since he didn't witness it. I could've easily just kicked you for spamming the admin chat but I didn't.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
wat? u scared/????

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
From what I saw it seemed boxman was being harsh. (However, I did not see the whole thing)

Box, you can't mute 1 person in an argument and not the other. That is abuse. He was not the one screaming into the mic, that was another guy who mathew muted.

As for the rdm thing: He was rdm'ed today, on crummy, and it was rdm not a random complaint.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
Okay, give it a minute then.
And I made a 1-letter typo, grammatical errors?
Funny.

Now quit lying and leave it to some real witnesses, I was never harassing anyone, they were harassing me.

And I was only using admin chat because of your map long silence, and I wasn't spamming it, I was talking calmly, without any violence in my language, unlike yourself.

You are terrible as admin, and just a blatant jackass.

I was also told to post this, because you are already on a short leash, many people are not happy with you.

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »
From what I saw it seemed boxman was being harsh. (However, I did not see the whole thing)

Box, you can't mute 1 person in an argument and not the other. That is abuse. He was not the one screaming into the mic, that was another guy who mathew muted.

As for the rdm thing: He was rdm'ed today, on crummy, and it was rdm not a random complaint.

I appreciate your feedback, unlike most of the newer admins on the server, you are one of the one's who can actually do his job.

-On a side note, Boxman needs to have his trial admin removed, as his is always in an argument/rdming/abusing on someone that I've been told.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »

I wasn't talking about the random complaint on Crummy, as I wasn't there. He has been on the server before, and he does usually complain about everything. He harasses players and he threatens them, hence why I called him out on it when I first joined.

I muted him only because he continued to yell through the mic at Kwaurtz even after Kwaurtz stopped and this lasted for about a minute or two and this happened on CRUMMY.. And then he started yelling when we got onto canyon about the mute. Freelancer does NOT sound like he's 12, which was the kid that Matthew muted.

I'll admit, he was working on my nerves and the language wasn't needed but the mute was still deserved.

And it's definitely considered spam when 4 admins tell you to stop flooding it.

harrizons
Disonarded
ingorent
wat? u scared/????

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »

I wasn't talking about the random complaint on Crummy, as I wasn't there. He has been on the server before, and he does usually complain about everything. He harasses players and he threatens them, hence why I called him out on it when I first joined.

I muted him only because he continued to yell through the mic at Kwaurtz even after Kwaurtz stopped and this lasted for about a minute or two and this happened on CRUMMY.. And then he started yelling when we got onto canyon about the mute. Freelancer does NOT sound like he's 12, which was the kid that Matthew muted.

I'll admit, he was working on my nerves and the language wasn't needed but the mute was still deserved.

Alright so let's get something straight, first you WERE on crummy, now you WEREN'T?
Sounds like you are changing some stuff up, and it's difficult to gag/mute a person if you arent there, dontcha think?

We will let the logs settle that.

Offline matthew

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
when i got on the server that argument was at the point where free was talking in admin chat and when he was talking he was talking alot insulting box and try to get another admin who wasnt involved to unmute him and he was told to go to the forums but he keeping arguing with box after he was asked to stop flooding the admin chat

Offline Freelanc3r

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »
when i got on the server that argument was at the point where free was talking in admin chat and when he was talking he was talking alot insulting box and try to get another admin who wasnt involved to unmute him and he was told to go to the forums but he keeping arguing with box after he was asked to stop flooding the admin chat

But I never insulted him, I just called him an abuser, which in no way is an insult. I don't see how it is.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal