Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RDMer: Andrew14  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Nabe Gewell

RDMer: Andrew14
« on: March 28, 2011, 06:41:13 PM »
YOUR in game name EXACTLY!: (=CG=) Na/d/e Gewell

the exact name of the person you are requesting a ban at the time they were on the server: эGü -Andrew14

What were they doing: RDMing, prop block (his own small dupe house with no keypad; not shown in video)

Which server was it: DarkRP

What time/day was it (include timezone if possible): 3:30+ PM EST, and yesterday at unknown time

Additional Notes:
#  4 "эGü -Andrew14" STEAM_0:1:20200649 42:16 146 0 active
I have a FRAPS clip(s):
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQMLWdcZpI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQMLWdcZpI</a>
Annotations to highlight things of importance. Also, Max was on to witness it before me, and there's a lot I didn't record.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: RDMer: Andrew14
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
Sounds like you were both doing it.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »

Offline Travis

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »
Ban him
I've given him multiple warning where he gave me a "I was told by an admin it was ok" scenario although I should ask what admin said being a hitman and throwing a grenade into a group of people trying to help an admin(me) figure out who did some shit was ok.
Boobs.

Offline Nabe Gewell

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 08:09:46 PM »
Sounds like you were both doing it.

I had just arrived. It was Samuel he was killing, in case I didn't point it out.   :(

Offline Sonny

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 01:43:41 PM »
this kid has been doin stuff like that for a few days, but not to me. I've seen him RDM a few times, as well as door minging and raiding as GD. But when I told him he couldn't raid as GD he stopped, atleast stopped raiding me. He also likes to shotgun random doors and complain when someone shoots him for shotgunning their door saying "waah it's RDM"
If at any point I say something self incriminating, it's a joke.

Offline Travis

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »
I gave him warnings but I can't join the RP server now or I crash. Can someone take care of it please?
Boobs.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal