Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Global Warming.  (Read 8302 times)

Offline crypto

Re: Global Warming.
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
it is way over exagerated  smug
THANKS XANTOS. I'M SURE THIS VERDICT WAS THE RESULT OF MUCH DEEP THOUGHT ABOUT THE ISSUE.

Offline Blood

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »
THANKS XANTOS. I'M SURE THIS VERDICT WAS THE RESULT OF MUCH DEEP THOUGHT ABOUT THE ISSUE.

WHY SO CAPS CRYPTO

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 11:35:39 PM »

WHY SO CAPS CRYPTO
Global Moderator Comment Boxman, seriously? Disguising personal attack via humor is not advisable...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:26:45 PM by Cadaver »

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline crypto

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 12:28:29 AM »

WHY SO CAPS CRYPTO
'
Global Moderator Comment CAPS LOCK can be annoying. Try using more facts and less caps...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:28:05 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
Crypo your obviously what us regular people call. COMPLETELY INSAIN!

Fall in to the media Hype. I don't care.
All I care is that I'm right.  smug

Fist link I find:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/10/09/court-identifies-eleven-inaccuracies-al-gore-s-inconvenient-truth

Yeah, you go government!

"The film claims that melting snows on Mount Kilimanjaro evidence global warming. The Government's expert was forced to concede that this is not correct."

Wonderful. Really clarifies everything. Supported and all.

"The film suggests that the Greenland ice covering could melt causing sea levels to rise dangerously. The evidence is that Greenland will not melt for millennia."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/08/100806161859.htm

Then I found other links detailing 35 errors, and read them too. Some of their claims I find to be of the sort "NO, ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE" while some are actually supported by evidence.
I understand that not everything Mr Gore said is true, but I cannot believe that everything he said is a lie.

And again, Al Gore is NOT the ultimate Global Warming authority, by far.
I can't find the exact links but there's alot more agenst him also over a thousand scientist want'd to sue him for exerataing and lieing. As Displayed on the news. Inject 1 World 0
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »
Global Moderator Comment GENTLEMEN, it is obvious and apparent some of you are starting not to debate, but to be obnoxious. Tone it down. Clear?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:28:48 PM by Cadaver »

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »
I am just going to state the obvious, but this thread is ass. Not the topic, but the present contents of it, I.E pro capslock and lolitrollu mentalities.

And yes, actually inputting, it does exist. Like Kwuartz said though, there are just natural periods of heating and cooling over the course of time.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 03:33:26 PM by LeninCat »
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
What I think: GLOBAL WARMING IS IMMINENT, in a far away time, maybe even decades beyound our current generation. Too bad for the next. But that doesnt mean that we can take granted for it.

What this thread reminded me of:
http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/5/scorcher-iv-trailer-720854

Offline crypto

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2011, 07:52:14 PM »

Fist link I find:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/10/09/court-identifies-eleven-inaccuracies-al-gore-s-inconvenient-truth

Yeah, you go government!

"The film claims that melting snows on Mount Kilimanjaro evidence global warming. The Government's expert was forced to concede that this is not correct."

"The film suggests that the Greenland ice covering could melt causing sea levels to rise dangerously. The evidence is that Greenland will not melt for millennia."

Then I found other links detailing 35 errors, and read them too. Some of their claims I find to be of the sort "NO, ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE" while some are actually supported by evidence.
I understand that not everything Mr Gore said is true, but I cannot believe that everything he said is a lie.

I can't find the exact links but there's alot more agenst him also over a thousand scientist want'd to sue him for exerataing and lieing. As Displayed on the news. Inject 1 World 0
You can tell that to the millions if not billions of people of future generations whose lives your practices have ruined.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011, 02:16:46 PM »

Fist link I find:

Yeah, you go government!

You can tell that to the millions if not billions of people of future generations whose lives your practices have ruined.
Won't happen. Facts are facts. You're dealing with things that are not facts. You are a brainwashed media person. I Can't say that any better.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 12:40:28 AM »
Global Warming is it bullshit or fact?
If it is a fact should we worry?

No, global warming is not bullshit. Global warming (and cooling) has occurred since the dawn of this planet and will continue to do so, cyclically, though with a trend favouring cooling on a geological scale.

As someone else said, Al Gore's video had mistakes in it ( 9 if I remember correctly).

Now, the question is, and I think you may have meant it as, "is global warming man-made?". The answer to this question isn't that simple, but taken in the right context, not it is not. Enough research into the scientific literature will show that it is not.

What advantages are there to proliferate the lie that global warming is anthropocentric? Well, you can tax carbon emissions; you can write articles on the issue; you can publish books on the issue; you can DISTRACT people from more important issues (such as your government reducing taxes for the rich or pharmaceuticals not making available simple medicines to fight disease in developing countries). You can also use it as a tool for campaiging for office.

Imagine you had two countries: X and Y. X is far more efficient. This country saves money on electricity, gas and its public sector is bolstered by newspaper sales and book sales. Y does nothing and is wasteful. Which one makes more economical and political sense?

I've not gone in to any depth here about the science, because that is just knowledge, whereas what I have mentioned might require a little more intellectual depth to conclude. Hope this helps...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2011, 12:54:19 AM »

agenst want'd exerataing lieing

CRYPO. YOUR OBVIOUSLY WHAT US REGULAR COUNTRY FOLK CALL, COMPLETELY IN SAIN.

Global warming is real, it is happening alongside the natural period of warming. IMO our great grandchildren we're fucked already though.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:57:31 AM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline krolin

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »
Al Gore didn't make up global warming(unless he has a time machine).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgzz-L7GFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgzz-L7GFg</a>
Also i don't know how much of this is still believed, after all it's more than 50 years old.

Offline Commander Shepard

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 02:15:48 AM »
Note that liberals have scrambled to re-classify it "climate change" in light of recent cold snaps throughout the world. In short, man made global warming is a crock of shit cooked up by a select few people, namely Al Gore who made a nice sum of cash selling off his bogus "carbon credits".

And if we're going to use the term "climate change" doesn't it stand to reason to recognize that this planet's climate wildly fluctuates on a regular basis? We've only been around for a tiny fragment of time as a species, and the polar ice caps are nearly as young as we are. We are in a temporary planetary state, give it 10,000 years, and humans or no humans our landscape will look VERY different.

Westerners today are obsessed with slapping humanity in the face. Claiming we are the greatest evil there is and we must be punished, or that the lives of a few animals is more valuable than that of a human. "global warming" "climate change" whatever you want to call it, is a complete and total pile of garbage.
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »
Al Gore didn't make up global warming(unless he has a time machine).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgzz-L7GFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgzz-L7GFg</a>
Also i don't know how much of this is still believed, after all it's more than 50 years old.
nice job Grave Digging. -_-
I think.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal