Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Global Warming.  (Read 8313 times)

Offline Ghast

Re: Global Warming.
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 01:55:15 PM »
Zero, you make a pretty big mistake by assuming that Al Gore is the ultimate authority when it comes to global warming. And really, nothing to back it up with? Dude, he made a freaking documentary. He gave facts, gave examples, gave statistics. He supported his arguments with tons of evidence.

Global Warming is not bullshit, its absolutely true, and yes, we ought to worry about it. Is it really so hard to believe? Why are people so ready to dismiss it as useless conspiracy theory? The world around you is a freaking example of Global warming. The earth is basically telling us: "DUDE, ITS ALL AROUND YOU. DO I HAVE TO CUT A CHUNK OF ICE THE SIZE OF MANHATTAN FROM THE POLES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?"
Global warming is backed up, it makes perfect sense and there is evidence everyfuckingwhere.

correlation =/= causation
The rising amounts of CO2 are caused BY the increasing temperatures.
l2science.

I hope you're trolling Juani... :\

Stop being so concerned with the plight of the polar bears and just continue your lives.
Nothing to see here.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Commander Shepard

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »
Zero, you make a pretty big mistake by assuming that Al Gore is the ultimate authority when it comes to global warming. And really, nothing to back it up with? Dude, he made a freaking documentary. He gave facts, gave examples, gave statistics. He supported his arguments with tons of evidence.

Global Warming is not bullshit, its absolutely true, and yes, we ought to worry about it. Is it really so hard to believe? Why are people so ready to dismiss it as useless conspiracy theory? The world around you is a freaking example of Global warming. The earth is basically telling us: "DUDE, ITS ALL AROUND YOU. DO I HAVE TO CUT A CHUNK OF ICE THE SIZE OF MANHATTAN FROM THE POLES FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?"
Global warming is backed up, it makes perfect sense and there is evidence everyfuckingwhere.

On that note, 11 out of the 15 major polar bear populations have expierenced a rise in population over the past 15 or so years. The notion that they are all drowning and starving is a load of bullshit.

correlation =/= causation
The rising amounts of CO2 are caused BY the increasing temperatures.
l2science.

I hope you're trolling Juani... :\

Stop being so concerned with the plight of the polar bears and just continue your lives.
Nothing to see here.
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 03:27:17 PM »

Offline Ghast

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
Well it may be true that the earth is incurring increased atmospheric temperatures on a global scale, the way the media fabricates it is so extravagantly specious that it's debauching the general public's interpretations of the actual issue.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline ross_981

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 01:36:07 PM »
its political bag of wank trying to seduce you to  buttfuck.gif yourself and your nan. they said the same in 1999 but we are still here.

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »
its political bag of wank trying to seduce you to  buttfuck.gif yourself and your nan. they said the same in 1999 but we are still here.
What? Are you saying the world wont end or are you spaming and necroing?

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Pillz

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2011, 03:41:38 PM »

I think they just said computers were retarded and going to esplode, I didn't even hear about Y2K till after 9/11 though.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 03:47:43 PM »

I think they just said computers were retarded and going to esplode, I didn't even hear about Y2K till after 9/11 though.
I didnt here about it till futurama.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 03:47:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal