Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sorry :(  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

Sorry :(
« on: November 03, 2010, 06:34:53 AM »
Due to issues etc around the house I haven't really been able to give this my all. So sorry for the delays but I'm now going to be working on CSS again this week. So welcome back CSS.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Sorry :(
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »
lol ik what your talking about, hell you recorded it on vent
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:35:28 AM »

Offline Holy

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 04:25:43 AM »
I think the server would be a lot more players if it was warcraft 3 ft. It's popular and easy to get returning players due to wanting to get higher levels. The only thing is you need a lot of races. Fortunately I know the guy who codes new races. ^_^

Offline Ph4nT()m Pix3l

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 04:28:55 AM »
if you want it to be like warcraft then play warcraft
someone here is quilty ಠ_ಠ........who is it?guy #1ಠ~ಠ, guy#2ಠoಠ, guy #3 ಠxಠ, guy #4 ಠ.ಠ, or guy #5 ಥ_ಥ?

Offline Holy

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 04:32:35 AM »
You can't shoot guns fps style in warcraft though.

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 11:51:28 AM »
we could always bring back deathmatch  ;D
 ironymeter

Offline Dante

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 01:09:02 PM »
I think the server would be a lot more players if it was warcraft 3 ft. It's popular and easy to get returning players due to wanting to get higher levels. The only thing is you need a lot of races. Fortunately I know the guy who codes new races. ^_^
I agree we need warcraft3 source. But not that shit where you are a race thats completely invisible what was it?
Immortals?

Offline Holy

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 01:26:58 AM »
we could always bring back deathmatch  ;D
 ironymeter

Deathmatch only made the server die, I guess hence the name.

Dog it might be a custom race you are talking about, the only fully invisible races are wisp (which has 1 hp and can only use USP) and stealth assassin (only while crouching, knife only.) At least on the cataclysm server I go on.

Offline Dante

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 02:13:02 PM »
I know your cata is cool its just others have immortals which are completely invisible and can use any gun.

Offline JuNk^m@st3r

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »
Warcraft for Css ruins the game, i think we should focus on Keeping server as it is and Populate it! instead of talking about changes all the time...
^^AND I SAY LOLZOR AND U CANT DO SH*T ABOUT IT!

Offline Dante

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
Warcraft for Css ruins the game, i think we should focus on Keeping server as it is and Populate it! instead of talking about changes all the time...
Well something is wrong with it though. No one joins ever.

Offline Holy

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »
It never populates unless me or someone else sits there on it and waits.. and waits.. then eventually people join. The server should self populate and not rely on CG every time. War3 is a good mod because you can sell levels to people which makes keeping the server up not as demanding on the wallet. If the server does well enough then there could be another server with normal CS gameplay.

Offline Dante

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 02:13:01 PM »
It never populates unless me or someone else sits there on it and waits.. and waits.. then eventually people join. The server should self populate and not rely on CG every time. War3 is a good mod because you can sell levels to people which makes keeping the server up not as demanding on the wallet. If the server does well enough then there could be another server with normal CS gameplay.
Yah and all Warcraft source servers always have people in them.
I have sat for 3 hours strait in the css server and no one joined.

Offline Holy

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 08:48:10 PM »
The bots help a little with the wait, but it still sucks >.<

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 07:16:29 AM »
bots are actually better than some players *looks at Darkemo*
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 07:16:29 AM »