Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Derpa!*UNBANNED*  (Read 3602 times)

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
Re: Derpa!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 07:01:06 PM »
dark that might be the worst thing you've said, he never once in that chat forced him to lie...
he might have triggered a lie, but never forced a lie. also if he saw it happen earlier he would know how anoying it is, and that in all probability is against the rules.
we have 3 pretty easy reasons for this, even a retarded kid should figure them out.
1: server side lag
2: blocks out C4 blasts and sounds completly making it impossible to hear, that pluss some weapons are hard to hear...
3: it is not uncommon for people to go to near and get blasted to oblivion, so rdm
those were 3 pretty easy reasons that even a retarded dog could see.
I never said forced. I said pressured. Triggered is a better word for it though.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
Also, newcomer. Should have been a slay and a nice talking to. Not a ban and a total dick rage that turns into a grungy threat for a longer ban.

Remscar, stop being such a fucking tight ass towards new players. Telling them you will ban them longer for shit like that isn't really nice, and in this case was a dick move.

As for the ban I say it should be lifted.
For the person who was banned, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »

Offline Curtis03

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »
Some of you may think i was lieing in there but i just realized i mad ALOT OF TYPOS, sorry wrote it up at about 12am.... Anyways, Leetgrain was the admin that was (as im pretty sure) On and playing. Wholegrain was in spectate as far as i can remember, the ban is fine i cn understand what remscar as getting at but i do agree that a week was a little sudden, and from having admin abilites on other serves and multipule gamemodes on Gmod, i agree with the slay first,. However, i had no entention of lagging or crashing the server, i did not mean that the admins were doing this, but if it was wrong there was admins on who were present and should of noticed this "glitch" As far as me not knowing that it wasnt allowed i didnt know. And i will not obviously do it again. Remscar im a little confused you said its a week ban, then told me its permanent, then you said you would reduce it to an hour, then your saying 3? Im Quite confused on what your idea of punishment is to players offending... I just hope that some guidelines are set or will be set and made of example from this, i have no intention of getting anyne in trouble or starting fights..... Have a good day!!!

8)   laughface  quagmire

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
The ban will be lifted.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »
what a redeeming post

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 08:18:17 PM »
what a redeeming post

yeah... unban altogether and give him another chance
Phim Bogason

Offline Curtis03

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
Thank you everyone for your support! And where was i lieing? Beside the typos, sorry? Cant wait to play TTT!

Offline Remscar

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 09:05:49 PM »
Some of you may think i was lieing in there but i just realized i mad ALOT OF TYPOS, sorry wrote it up at about 12am.... Anyways, Leetgrain was the admin that was (as im pretty sure) On and playing. Wholegrain was in spectate as far as i can remember, the ban is fine i cn understand what remscar as getting at but i do agree that a week was a little sudden, and from having admin abilites on other serves and multipule gamemodes on Gmod, i agree with the slay first,. However, i had no entention of lagging or crashing the server, i did not mean that the admins were doing this, but if it was wrong there was admins on who were present and should of noticed this "glitch" As far as me not knowing that it wasnt allowed i didnt know. And i will not obviously do it again. Remscar im a little confused you said its a week ban, then told me its permanent, then you said you would reduce it to an hour, then your saying 3? Im Quite confused on what your idea of punishment is to players offending... I just hope that some guidelines are set or will be set and made of example from this, i have no intention of getting anyne in trouble or starting fights..... Have a good day!!!

8)   laughface  quagmire

Sorry, i was thinking about this more today, and yes i was a bit rash. The Week ban was more or less temporary so i could assess the situation, i wouldn't of banned you perma. I was just trying to see if you could "jog" your memory and get me names. I apologize, however next time please be straight with me.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Curtis03

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
I was being as straight as possible lol! And I am most certain it was leetgrain, I just needed a list of the admins onat the time to confirm who it was, When you gave me the links to this site with the admins names and such i assumed leo or lin, cause i knew it started with a L, but yeah if you look at logs you know who was on anyways thanks again!

Offline Remscar

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »
Its alright.

I trust you.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 01:22:47 AM »

* ShoutBox!