Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: abuse  (Read 4788 times)

Offline vinnylord

Re: abuse
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »
holy jeez just edit ur post dont spam
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Dante

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 11:58:18 AM »
*sigh* what he is trying to say we had enough evidence to disprove agent and he was saying its either me or templar well entire server agreed that i disproved it so he gunned me down and then templar not even iding my body for kills. then we asked him to slay himself because he was admin and he started going off how it dosnet count since he is a higher level admin i cant touch him and the longest argument on the server started.
when agent gunned us down the other players started gunning him down because he to them is either rdmer or traitor.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 11:58:18 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »
troven if this ever happens just call on me i have vet admin so i think i am able to punish him =P

Offline Leomire

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 02:50:54 PM »
Troven your last statement is disapproved about everyone agreeing it was rdm. Very few people actually agreed it was rdm only you and templar were screaming o its rdm. Most people were saying its just a game and move on. Both you and templar i think were the only ones who actually said it was rdm.
Myself and motorcycle said that it wasnt abuse and it wasnt anything wrong. You falsify evidence saying the whole server agreed when i saw very few did and myself (who was in the server) did not agree. So how did the whole server agree?

Offline templarfox

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 03:10:28 PM »
so you think its right what he did? because how i see it he was dis-proven and he shoot meaning rdm. YOU MUST HAVE 100% PROOF TO KILL! not your 50 50 that agent had. because how i see it is if the proof he put out was dis-proven means he had 0 proof so what is it then? and when he kills him and then runs over to kill me.Like i said when 5 ppl shoot at him after he trys to kill me that really brings up what the server thought.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 03:14:39 PM by templarfox »

Offline Dante

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »
Troven your last statement is disapproved about everyone agreeing it was rdm. Very few people actually agreed it was rdm only you and templar were screaming o its rdm. Most people were saying its just a game and move on. Both you and templar i think were the only ones who actually said it was rdm.
Myself and motorcycle said that it wasnt abuse and it wasnt anything wrong. You falsify evidence saying the whole server agreed when i saw very few did and myself (who was in the server) did not agree. So how did the whole server agree?
I SAID OTHERS not every single person in the server dude. i didnt lie people did start shooting him.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 03:37:28 PM »
Only people that i saw shot him were you and templar. Everyone was going about their own business trying to kill the traitors, you two were trying to kill him. I was even there when you two tryed to kill him. No one else shot but you and templar

Offline templarfox

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »
lol i did not kill agent yet i was the only traitor in that area. so how did he die?

Offline Leomire

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »
After he slayed your for trying to kill him, Dante shot him in the head.

Offline Dante

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 05:59:51 PM »
Yah I'm done I'm going to be mature and just forget it.

Offline templarfox

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 11:49:10 AM »
soo leo your saying he slayed me for shooting him when i was a traitor and i got slayed? because your wrong lol. he slayed me after the rdm round leo, stop failingXD

Offline Klondor

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »
whole if your high don't post... i want ppl who can be at there full to be in his defense so its fair:/

Be respectful to the community leaders templar, whole checked the logs which is actual proof, not just views and sides.
Please bring factual evidence when claiming admin abuse screen shots, fraps, e.t.c.  If you do not have evidence to support your claim don't fuel arguments or speculations.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 12:16:26 PM by klondor_the_destroyer »
"Lets Go Bub"

Offline agentorange

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 05:17:43 AM »
I really dont know what to say, this treads fail is at critical levels.

I kill you both because you guys killed a detective and burnt his body, you didnt even bother to pick up the dna scanner. Then you attempted to revenge kill me because I didnt kill myself. This is not abuse.

Your prior claims are full of holes, I wasn't even online the day you were claiming.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »
first off not high and wasnt when i posted and never said i was high
second of all templar it was wrong if agentorange slayed you if you killed him and you were a traitor and he wasn't if that did occur it was poor judgement on his part
but what you brought up early on makes not very much sense and is pretty stupid and its more of being a sore loser (for that round i mean not your life or you in general just that round)
you demanded he slayed himself he didnt you cried admin aboose and brought it up we struck it down
if you had brought up agent orange slaying you for you killing him earler MUCH earlier i could have looked into it and checked the logs but now its at least a week ago that this happened around so no chance of pinning him on that accusation (with proof)

Offline Holy

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »
In all the times i've played with agentorange he would never come off as the type of person who would do that. Everyone is right in saying it isn't a case of admin abuse.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal