Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 23909 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
That's a bit weird.

But still cool that you might come visit me in December.

Awww I was hoping to see his reaction to "I am disappointed"

Offline Billy

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »
I'd just like to see what Cash has to say about this.

Or has he already abandoned ship?

I think it's a bit clear his title is a lie; apparently his personal issues aren't enough of a problem for him to run his own community.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
Well, I'm not really disappointed, but it is weird that you didn't notify us...

You could've asked anyone to make some rules, heck, you're pretty good at making standards and rules yourself. But to just copy it from our site and just replace Conjoint gaming with Hunter gaming shows how little you care about CG as a whole. I know you care about Hidden, but is this also true for the rest of the community.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »
You could've asked anyone to make some rules, heck, you're pretty good at making standards and rules yourself. But to just copy it from our site and just replace Conjoint gaming with Hunter gaming shows how little you care about CG as a whole. I know you care about Hidden, but is this also true for the rest of the community.

I think I would be fine with it as long as he asked permission to use the things, rather than sneakily just copying it for his own use.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 01:08:06 PM »

That's the funny thing about all this, I'm almost 100% that had Cash chose to tell us about his own community instead of apparently lying and stealing our forum rules/Application Formats/agreements the CL's would have been more than happy to help him set up his own forum rules.

Instead he chose to abandon the community, steal things from our site thinking nobody would know and then apparently lie under the guise that he had something that needed to be done.

I'm going to assume the reason he's moving away from Hidden is because it would have been too obvious with such a small server list, compared to something like TTT which has thousands of servers that many people will never even play on.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 01:10:38 PM »
Can someone please get a hold of him and maybe ask him whats going on..

Maybe we don't even know the full story (obviously we do, but maybe its just better if we talk to him.)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:13:15 PM by HerpDerpMike »

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline DBag

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 02:02:43 PM »
I'm kinda sad to see you go, but cmon guys. He's done quite a bit of good for the community, and people move on. He never sold his soul to us, last I checked. I know I didn't sign anything with my blood or anything. He's 100% allowed to move on. This isn't my first community. And I'm not saying I plan on leaving any time soon because I love you guys <3 but people change. Their hobbies, interests and personalities. Constantly. Doesn't mean he didn't do some good while he was here. A simple sayonara and positive send off woulda been perfectly fine. Everyone has a history. Don't gotta go digging for it. I'm not saying he hasn't had bad run ins with people. So has everyone else in the community.

Anyway. /rant.

Sad to see you go, Cash. You're welcome to come back whenever you feel the urge to stab me in the back agai- I mean play some Hidden. ;D

Wait I had to sign in blood. Why did I have to give up my soul, sorry thought I might lighten the mood :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:10:49 PM by DBag »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline EagleWulf

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 02:19:10 PM »
Name: Cash Prizes

Time you are leaving: Right now

In Which server you are admin on: All Hidden servers

Estimated time/date of return: I honestly do not know

Additional Comments: Lately, these past few weeks I've lost the desire to play Hidden. NOT entirely but for the most part I don't have that same Swedish zeal and spark for the game anymore. Also with my personal life, job, family, etc that has been up and down as of late makes it difficult for me to get on and play.

For respect for my Good Master Pyro I will just submit a time away. I know I'll get back into the Hidden later but not right now. I'll still be on the forums no doubt! Thanks for your leadership and the relationship we have established (NO Leet, just a normal Hidden relationship).

P.S. YES! Most likely I will be flying down to your great land in December. We'll discuss later in details. :) <3
------------------------------------------------------

take care Cash. i was hoping to play with you again someday, but i guess everything has its time. thanks for teaching me and helping me with my adminship, you were a great help! Anyways, i understand why you'll be gone, personal affairs definitely take priority over game affairs. i wish you luck with the things in your life, and hope that you get the desire to play again.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 02:20:00 PM »
eagle, if you haven't noticed yet hes lying..

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 02:26:52 PM »

That's the funny thing about all this, I'm almost 100% that had Cash chose to tell us about his own community instead of apparently lying and stealing our forum rules/Application Formats/agreements the CL's would have been more than happy to help him set up his own forum rules.

Instead he chose to abandon the community, steal things from our site thinking nobody would know and then apparently lie under the guise that he had something that needed to be done.

I'm going to assume the reason he's moving away from Hidden is because it would have been too obvious with such a small server list, compared to something like TTT which has thousands of servers that many people will never even play on.
See that's the thing. You can leave and make your own community, I don't give a fart... but stealing...

:/
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 02:39:23 PM »
First posts I can see date back to July 2013, but I can't see any of the rule threads or anything else people claim to be copied but I imagine they saw this thread by now. They probably won't approve my account since it's forumstealerpro but eh.

Perhaps Cash didn't plagiarize everything from CG and someone else did; but either way it's ridiculous he's been lying to us and working on this side project without mentioning it. Is there ANYTHING we can do? Summon an army of the dead? Is cashes to be punished to any degree? I'm sure this gaming forum will flop and he'll try to be back before long..

He always seemed like a bit of a cunt to me, but I never really knew him so I could care less about him leaving but I thought he was a better person than that..

He seemed like an almost alright person but after all this it just makes it all look so evil; especially since this shit's been going on for months.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:30:10 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 02:48:38 PM »
He always seemed like a bit of a cunt to me, but I never really knew him so I could care less about him leaving but I thought he was a better person than that..
I agree so much..

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 02:51:39 PM »
I assume that at least his admin will be permanently removen.

Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
He always seemed like a bit of a cunt to me
This was honestly the purpose of me posting this. He's done a number of shady and aggravating things while I was admin, both to me and other people (they can speak up if they wish), so this is more my vindication of how I've felt about him for a long time.

It's totally up to him if he wants to leave for a new community, but the nature in which he does so, and the manner in which he had conducted himself here and in the past was pretty shitty.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:08:20 PM by Leninade »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
Admin suspended untill further notice.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal