Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Jorgen

Re: Unban request
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
so this is basically over with now since he admited towards trolling yatzee and hanson -.-

Offline Blackwock

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 02:24:19 PM »
so this is basically over with now since he admited towards trolling yatzee and hanson -.-
Hm..? Are you saying that trolling isn't allowed? Heh kinda lol'd as the community is trolls.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2010, 02:24:19 PM »

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2010, 02:27:33 PM »
just fucking lock this thread you are banned and end of story

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »
yea black wock cause your jsut a general asshole to everyone when you got banned everything got at least 2x as better nobody are bickering it seemed you instigated alot and had a very negative dark attitude and its obvious we can tell your a troll
also doesnt help that your friend called everyone in the server a n$%%@* then rage quit so i can put you down also to affiliation
i have you down for rdm spamming trolling being a general asshole affilation to racism and racist people who also broke the rules and got perma banned

Offline Blackwock

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »
yea black wock cause your jsut a general asshole to everyone when you got banned everything got at least 2x as better nobody are bickering it seemed you instigated alot and had a very negative dark attitude and its obvious we can tell your a troll
also doesnt help that your friend called everyone in the server a n$%%@* then rage quit so i can put you down also to affiliation
i have you down for rdm spamming trolling being a general asshole affilation to racism and racist people who also broke the rules and got perma banned
lol the spamming was from me talking in @ chat to admins alot.. Trolling i admit i do alot.. But i truly have never RDM'd. But you're going to put what MY FRIENDS DO on me? Are you fucking serious.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »
I love the fact that i trolled you
[/font][/color]
i loled

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2010, 02:36:06 PM »
you retain your right to be registered on the forums until you break the rules or other moderators feel uncomfortable if you troll the forums you will be perma banned from here too

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2010, 02:36:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal