Show Posts - Nelth

Back

Topics - Nelth

Pages: 1
Admin Time Away Forum / Neltharion
« on: 07 May, 2013 20:05 »
 Hello all. As most of you know I put up a thread about an interview I was having. Suffice to say, I got the job. But now that I have the job, my schedule has become booked between the job and studying for my exams. Sadly I have not been able to make much time for TTT and will only be briefly and infrequently on. This will hopefully change soon once summer gets here, but for now I am going to be on alot less. Goodbye for a while :D

Introductions Forum / Neltharions revival
« on: 18 Mar, 2013 21:30 »
Hello again.
As most of you know, and hopefully remember, I dropped off the radar a couple of months ago. I had to deal with some issues and needed to take a break, so I just left without a sound. However, as I have been getting back into TTT, I can't help but feel sorry for disappearing so suddenly. So with this post, I ask for forgiveness, and acceptance back into the community. I hope to stay for a long, long while longer in this community in which I have spent so much of my time.

~Nelth

Help Section / Anti-virus Program
« on: 20 Jul, 2012 00:32 »
Coming down to the final steps in building my new PC. Right now, I need help finding a reliable anti-virus program.

Just so you guys can laugh at me, I AM CURRENTLY USING NORTON.

Old Time Aways / Nelth time away
« on: 10 Jul, 2012 00:24 »
Name:Neltharion

Time you are leaving:Entirety of Tuesday and half of Wednesday

In Which server you are admin on:TTT

Additional Comments: Hershey Park trip

Old Time Aways / Nelth's toothache
« on: 30 Jun, 2012 00:38 »

Name:Neltharion

Time you are leaving:Monday- Whenever the drugs wear off

In Which server you are admin on:TTT

Additional Comments: Posting in advance because I am getting lots of power outages.

General Gaming Talk / Deathcraft II
« on: 25 Jun, 2012 03:03 »
Not sure if you guys are into modding L4D2, but this mod/campaign is one of the best I have ever seen.
It turns all the zombie and character models into minecraft characters, and you can use a wooden hoe to cleave them in two.

Lots of fun, and while it takes awhile to download, the installation is incredibly easy.

http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=14983

Best if played with humans  Meme5

Help Section / How to build a computer
« on: 19 Jun, 2012 14:59 »
From the ground up.

This isn't a guide on what types of the parts I need to buy, or my budget. I need to know everything that a computer needs to run properly, I can research the optimal parts later.

So what do I need to build a computer?

Old Time Aways / Neltharion in the woods
« on: 26 May, 2012 10:33 »
Neltharion

From now until sunday night

TTT

Against my will  meme1

General Gaming Talk / Mist of Pandaria
« on: 05 Apr, 2012 19:17 »
I finally got my Beta key, I am not sure if any of you guys got in or even play, but I am going to be playing on the Gilneas Beta server if you want to help test out the Xpac with me!

Solved Applications / Neltharion *APPROVED*
« on: 06 Jan, 2012 21:21 »
What server are you applying for:TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: None in particular

In game name:Neltharion

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015129270/

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27431771

Do you have past admin experience:Ran a MC server for a bit

Why you wish to be admin: Be able to enforce rules rather than message admins about matters

What are some good qualities you possess:I like to hear both sides of the story before a slay occurs and I am persistent with having the rules enforced to the nearest letter

What country are you from:United States of America

Additional notes: During the week I am active on TTT only after 4:30

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal