Show Posts - zZup

Back

Messages - zZup

Pages: 1
I'd like to request that admins use asay or at least just say in chat to ask players why they killed others, I can't count how many times I've been slayed just because I've taken my headphones off.

So yeah. Please can admins do this?

GarrysMod / Re: Moderation
« on: 05 May, 2013 11:35 »
I'm not hinting. I'm just pissed off at the kids. :|

GarrysMod / Moderation
« on: 05 May, 2013 11:29 »
Not trying to be a dick, but any chance admins could be a little more active? Or get some more European/GMT admins? I've noticed there's been quite a few trolls/RDMers etc on lately and not many admins.

EDIT: I'm not saying the admins or bad or shouldn't care about their personal lives, I just want the server to be better. :p

Introductions Forum / This is not an introduction.
« on: 21 Apr, 2013 12:09 »
This is just a tribute.

I'm zZup, formerly ZupZup, ChoopChoop and Orrack Babama.
I'm an active gamer, I play most source games, Minecraft, Call of Duty sometimes, Arma 2, a lot of games.
I believe I have a bad history and reputation with this community, and I'm not ashamed to admin I've done a lot of stuff I wish I hadn't, I've made and lost a lot of friends through the ages of this community.

So there's one thing I ask from you guys:

A fresh start.
Let me try again, forget what happened in the past, and remember what will happen.

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal