Show Posts - JaY1919

Back

Topics - JaY1919

Pages: 1
Solved Applications / (=CG=) JaY // ZPS SERVER
« on: 19 Jul, 2012 04:24 »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:Multigrain, Allie the Outcast

In game name: (=CG=) JaY

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/JaYo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:211118

Do you have past admin experience:Yes for multiple HL1 and HL2 mods

Why you wish to be admin:To help maintain a fun environment while I game

What are some good qualities you possess:I'm fair and don't judge too harsh.

What country are you from:US

Microphone: (yes or no)yes

Additional notes: I have been gaming on HL since '99. I was rly into TFC and CS when those first came out. Back when I had to use Rcon for admin. I love to find great gaming communities to be apart of them. Happy trails

Zombie Panic: Source / Pills - To Cure or not to cure?
« on: 14 Jul, 2012 17:17 »
Hey everyone Multi and I were talking about possibly having Pills cure zombie infection. He says in order to have pills cure infection the whitey zombie would have to have a infection rate of like 90% or something. Cause it would be too easy for the humans. I think if we had whitey at like 30% and the regular zombies infect at like 10% it would work out nice. I used to play on CVG servers a lot and there setup is close to that and the game play works out pretty good IMO. What do all you guys think??

Introductions Forum / Hello all!
« on: 14 Jul, 2012 17:01 »
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say Hi. I have been on the forums for a lil over a week now but only visit the ZPS side so I wanted to post here to get to know some more people. I haven't rly been playin TF2 or KF much recently but I'm down to play if I can meet some cool people to hop on the server with. U can add me on steam (=CG=) JaY. I normally play zps but I like to play something else occasionally.

Jay

[Edit] Joined the forums in may but just recently become more active.. [Edit]

Zombie Panic: Source / No games listed on master server??
« on: 04 Jul, 2012 15:35 »
Hey I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Whenever I click on refresh on my server list for zps I keep getting a message that says no games listed on the master server that pass my filter settings. This just started happening yesterday. My filter settings are fine and I have tried restarting my steam and it still says the same thing. But my fav list works just fine... weird..

Zombie Panic: Source / Whens the serv goin back up??
« on: 18 Jun, 2012 01:27 »
hey been waitin for the zps serv to get back online.. Heard it wasn't gonna b much longer, and that was a while ago.. any word yet?

Zombie Panic: Source / Serv crash?
« on: 22 May, 2012 03:18 »
Hey been lookin for the serv its about 1 am may 22.. Serv isn't showing up on the list.. crash??

Hey I was hoping we could get some new maps on the zp server... here's a bunch of them http://ratzps.com/ratboy601/zps/maps/    plz add zpo_buses_from_hell_fix2.bsp.bz2 and the silent hill map could b cool..
I also have a updated version of Redqueen that I will upload if you will put it on the server.. it has a lot of fixed which make it much better then b2. Let me kno! thx

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal