Pages: 1
Solved Applications / Chris's Application
« on: 27 Jul, 2010 16:36 »
What server are you applying for:=(CG)= [KAT] Slaughter House

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:junk

In game name:Ripperc100jr[Chris]

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ripperc100jr

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:27315852

Do you have past admin experience:yes i was admin for about 5 month in RAWCG and admin in =(CG)= [KAT]

What are some good qualities you possess:im fun, funny, i am lenient, im pty active and i love friends

What country are you from:USA

Additional notes:i was not on before because i had a lot of things going on, but now im back and i am more active on zps starting today

What server are you applying for: Conjoin Gaming TTT Server

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:Pwned and Wholegrain

In game name:(=CG=)Ripperc100jr[KAT]

Do you have past admin experience:yes i have been admin in Conjoints ZPS Server and RAWCG Server

What are some good qualities you possess:im cool, im fun to hang around with, im random and i love to chill with my good pals on steam

What country are you from:USA

Additional notes:welll i just bike, skate, play FPS and i love to chill with my pals. i show em a good time when they need it ^-^. haha but anyway thats all for me folks peace

yea that was my bad i was being a bit of a dick i want to apologize for it
honestly i vaguely remember that and also im pretty high right now as i type this out so its really trippy and weird

Junk or someone else should be with you very shortly
ya its all good tho i knew u were high :p

Solved Applications / Reapplication for Chris's Admin
« on: 01 Jun, 2010 21:49 »
What server are you applying for: All Servers (when you get them up)

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:Pwn3dl1fe

In game name:[KAT]Ripperc100jr (=CG=)

Do you have past admin experience:yes i was admin on RAWCG for 4 months and i have RCON and Admin on CSS and i have used both SM (Source Mod) and MA (mani)

What are some good qualities you possess:well im a fun player to be around with, i show many good things about myself in game but sometimes i freak out but only to mess around with you guys. i dont think i can actually tell you about my good side/bad side whatever, just check me out IG haha

Would you be willing to get TeamSpeak 3 (Its Free):yes

What country are you from:USA (United States of America)

Additional notes:well i played ZPs alot but then i just sorta lost intrest in it but sense i finnaly got my acc back from being hacked i can play alot with you guys. i also care for people like wheat, i found out he had troubles in RL and i asked him if he was alright, he told me ot fuck off haha but he was high so..ya lol well peace

What server are you applying for:im applying for the regular conjoint gaming server (regular maps)

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:i was recommended by Pwn3dL1fe

In game name:-=CG=- Chris<3?? (=CG=)

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014897433

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27315852

Do you have past admin experience: yes i have had admin in CSS (counter strike source) and ZPS

What are some good qualities you possess:im a nice guy, i do reget i have a bad temper but i solve it by beatin the shit out of zombies. i honestly cant answer this question because i have many sides so if you want to know ask other people in the server  8)

Would you be willing to get TeamSpeak 3 (Its Free): yes and i allready have it downloaded

What country are you from: USA (united States of America)

Additional notes:well im an all around fun guy so if you do want to add me here chrispuckett
 but if u just wanna tlak im here too lol, i have ventrillo aswell so if u wanna talk on there u can too, or just chill wit me and hunt some zambies. hope you choose me out of all the other registered people on your site i would love to show you how responsable i am ^-^

Pages: 1
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal