Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: video game conspiracies  (Read 1055 times)

Offline raddude-pancake ruler

video game conspiracies
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:21:17 AM »
post what you think are interesting video game conspiracies
ex:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5w6ieaTxGA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5w6ieaTxGA</a>
According to these results my milkshake is bringing an average of 80 to 90 percent of the boys to my yard.

"..Thinking about jabbing you in the eye with it right now. -_-"
"did you really just threaten to stab someone over a dlc debate?"
"You're the reason People hate furries Rad" -TicTac
"What kind of freaking moron would quote them self"-raddude

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: video game conspiracies
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »
Interesting theory, but it's just that. And I highly disagree with it. You give valve to much credit. There not that great at writing most all of there story's are honestly when you think about it quite simplistic. HL2 Series is so advance to valve even they don't know how to move it -_-

Anyways the reason the achievement is called what it is... is because you are suppose to have developed a bond with the cube like you would a Sister. This is like the Damn conspiracy channel, insane delusions. You are looking into this way to far. But however, like the History Channel... I mean.... Conspiracy Channel... It's for Subs/Money and they probably don't believe the crap/theory they spew either. However interesting none the less and I'll have to watch more of the videos he has now.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 11:53:55 AM »
Most of his videos are like that, he has one video where he teaches you how to tell if breasts are Natural or Implants and then uses it on Zelda, Peach and Samus claiming they are augmented. Due to math. Most of them are jokes but some like Can Rapture exist are semi serious and try to prove if it can happen or not.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 11:56:53 AM »
Definitely interesting, however as I'm pretty skeptical/realist I don't believe it.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 05:25:46 PM »
You give valve to much credit. There not that great at writing most all of there story's are honestly when you think about it quite simplistic.

10/10. Exactly my thoughts.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
video game conspiracies eh? i used to follow all over that san andreas shit with bigfoot, leatherface, etc.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal