Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How to find Hackers!  (Read 635 times)

Offline Prince LunaShy

How to find Hackers!
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »
This is a copy/paste from what I said on another thread. A sticky would be nice!

A good way to figure out if someone is wallhacking is by using demos! In fact, any sort of extrasensory perception (ESP) is easily observed with this method - with just a few console commands! First, get into spectate, and record a demo that is around 10 mins long - just to make sure. Make sure you say you are going AFK, so they do not expect you are actually spectating. Do not talk, respond, or do anything to make them aware of what you could be doing. MAKE SURE YOU SPECTATE THEM IN FIRST PERSON VIEW!!!! When you are done, kick yourself with the reason "AFK for too long." Don't forget steam IDs! Then, open the demo file in console by typing "playdemo <demo name>." Then, press Shift+F2 to open the demo playback menu. Pause the demo. Go into console and type "sv_cheats 1" and "mat_wireframes 1." Alternately, you can type "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2." This will give you a "wallhack" that allows you to se the wireframes of other models and players. Now, look for the player aiming at enemies directly and constantly, especially behind walls. If the map is dark, or you have a hard time seeing walls, type "mat_fullbright 1" in console to light everything up.

There you all go! hope this helps.

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Old Crow

Re: How to find Hackers!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:28:01 PM »
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=1189.0

Also wrong section for this stuff anyway. I will add however the sm cheats to use for demos, good stuff to know. Locking
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:29:39 PM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: How to find Hackers!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:28:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal