Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming soon to a CG server near you....  (Read 903 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Coming soon to a CG server near you....
« on: January 22, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »
Alright guys, here is a bit of info for the Natural Selection 2 server, and some updates Jorgen and I will be rolling out over the course of the next couple of weeks:

• Fixing the administrative mod to display the rules, and information about the server properly.
  • New maps! Playing the same six or maps can get tiring, so we're in the process of reviewing some of the more commonly used community made maps now, and deciding which to add to the server. We want to ensure both that they are balanced and fun to play.
  • Fine tweaking some of the items currently on the server as to create the best balance possible, and if you feel that something is overpowered or underpowered, make a thread in this subsection with your argument as to why. With your guys' input, we can decide what we feel would be the best course in terms of balance for our server.

The first map we shall be adding will be http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=114461560&searchtext=
If it receives enough positive attention it will be staying.

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: Coming soon to a CG server near you....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:35 PM »
As soon as my 200mb update finishes I'll pop in.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: Coming soon to a CG server near you....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal