Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pckables - An Accident  (Read 4044 times)

Offline theyankees213

Re: Pckables - An Accident
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 09:57:01 PM »
We need to the rule though. I don't want innos picking up c4 and setting a 8min timer playing russian roulette.
XD
I remember doing this for fun a couple summers ago with a handful of people when we were trying to populate the server XD

Its not too fun when everyone gets lucky and no one blows up.

Anyway I remember someone else that I know we all know has done this before. We forgave him and he got off the hook and we all just made fun of him for awhile. Why should it be different for pckable? Anyway I think this ban should be removed

I agree, it should be removed, but are you also saying we need to make fun of him for a while? +1 for unban

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 10:13:45 PM »
We need to the rule though. I don't want innos picking up c4 and setting a 8min timer playing russian roulette.
XD
I remember doing this for fun a couple summers ago with a handful of people when we were trying to populate the server XD

Its not too fun when everyone gets lucky and no one blows up.

Anyway I remember someone else that I know we all know has done this before. We forgave him and he got off the hook and we all just made fun of him for awhile. Why should it be different for pckable? Anyway I think this ban should be removed
I wasn't really talking about a fully populated server, but yeah.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 10:13:45 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 11:13:39 PM »
I'm not certain if Regs can +1, but I say, I think he should be unbanned, or severely cut down, at least. *planted the C4*

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 11:15:26 PM »
I'm not certain if Regs can +1, but I say, I think he should be unbanned, or severely cut down, at least. *planted the C4*
You did this to me you monster!

For science.

Offline Blazyd

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 01:01:16 AM »
I don't agree with completely unbanning him, but rather cutting down the ban to like a week ban or so. He still RDM'd 5 people....but I think he should get another chance since he really isn't a troublemaker

Someone stole my sweetroll - TowerSheep 8/7/12   â˜‚

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 04:01:24 PM »
I don't agree with completely unbanning him, but rather cutting down the ban to like a week ban or so. He still RDM'd 5 people....but I think he should get another chance since he really isn't a troublemaker
At the very least not perma. That's ridiculous!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2013, 04:04:24 PM »
At the very least not perma. That's ridiculous!
Plus none of the other servers ive been playing are good at all :p

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 07:37:47 PM »
You will be allowed to rejoin the server 2 weeks from today.

The reason behind the change of ban: Sniper is a member for quite some time that has never given us a problem. He did not rdm people on purpose so I don't think it's fair to keep him banned forever. However, even regulars are supposed to follow the rules thus he will get a long ban but will be allowed to join when the time is up.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2013, 07:37:47 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal