Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why The War Z is a scam and a "Cybernetic piece of horse cum"  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Tyber

Why The War Z is a scam and a "Cybernetic piece of horse cum"
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:20:35 AM »
Yeah, don't buy this game. I had the unfortunate pleasure of purchasing this piece of shit back in it's alpha. Needless to say, I played for 2 hours, uninstalled, and never picked it back up for another month (or untill beta).

The problems were that the graphics (If your playing on a DECENT PC) are shit, there were SO MANY BUGS (literally i couldn't walk down a road for more than like 15 mins without seeing like 8 graphic bug's and like 5 A.I. bugs), the zombies A.I. were so retarded it makes me want to stick Macaroni and Cheese up my anus and you could kill a guy who had full gear with a flashlight (Yet, zombies were IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL!!).

I decided I would give it another shot when beta came by. Again needless to say, it still sucks monkey balls. The game was basically unchanged besides some aesthetic changes and other bullshit (Other bullshit not including game breaking bugs). The animations were still bullshit and the zombie A.I. was still Macaroni-and-Cheese-up-the-assable.

Here's a few reasons why you should NEVER spend 15 bucks on cybernetic piece of frozen horse cum.

1) UNTRUSTWORTHY DEVELOPERS!
Developers BLATANTLY LIED about development time, features, performance, server numbers and stability and a LOT more (Additional information at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXKu5lV69V8 )

2) GAME BREAKING BUGS AND GLITCHES!
As i said above, the games bug and glitch level is over 9000. Thing's such as invisible rocks, texture clipping errors, crashing errors (Like EVERY  MINUTES THERES A CRASH!) and I'm sure there's a lot more that i haven't seen.

3) UNREALISTIC MOVEMENT AND ANIMATIONS!
There so shitty it's unbelievable. Just look at this video and see how "Realistic" the animations are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyao3xZ8xJg

4) ANNOYING, STIFF AND UNREALISTICALLY TANK-LIKE MOVEMENT AND COMBAT!
It's so annoying when you move like a snail carrying a turtle up a river of molasses while being repeatedly drop-kicked by Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris. Yeah, it feels that tank-like and slow.

5) INCREDIBLY ANNOYING STAMINA BAR!
Goddamn that thing goes down faster then a Olympic athlete running from a meteor shower of shitty games.

6) SHITTY ASS COMMUNITY!
What can i say? There's a lot of assholes on the WarZ forums. Whenever you bring up the fact that the game has a LOT of bugs and glitches, you'll instantly get a "WELL IT'S STILL IN ALPHA YOU DUMBASS!". It's really sad.

7) SERVERS ARE CONSTANTLY FULL!
I can NEVER find an empty slot on a server. I find this funny because it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get in a server with a friend (Not that i have any friends would play this piece of shit... or any friends at all...  Meme5 ) and they say ON THERE WEBSITE that it would be EASY to join in a server and play with friends.

8. ITS A SCAM!
Yep, it's a full-blown, bottom-of-the-barrel, shit stain on a Sunday suit SCAM. Again, the developer's said that there has been more than 2 years of development put into this game. Well, that's a HUGE lie. I want you to look at these videos of 2 separate games by the same company: 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MoMkNbv9WY 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_58dghjrsg . Anyone coder can look at the code of these two games and notice that WarZ IS War Inc. Battlezone with a few zombie bots. Notice how not ONLY are the animations, guns and graphics THE SAME, but also the menus on WarZ are basically a zombie themed War Inc. menu!

WarZ

War Inc.

With all this in mind, it's basically a money whore scam bitch hooker taking people's Hard earned cash.

In other words...

THIS GAME IS SHIT!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 05:43:16 AM by Tyber »

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Why The War Z is a scam and a "Cybernetic piece of horse cum"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 05:35:13 AM »
Search feature brah, we've had numerous threads about this.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 05:35:13 AM »

Offline Tyber

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:40:11 AM »
Search feature brah, we've had numerous threads about this.
Lol yeah, I just wanted to make a nice, full article on this ass-munching piece of the black abyss and all that inhabit it.  Meme4

P.S. MY HANDS ARE FROZEN AFTER TYPING ALL THIS SHIT!!!!

Offline Nelth

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:28:50 AM »
Too... Many... Similes...

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 12:03:49 PM »
Well after all WarZ's excecutive producer is Sergey Titov, who developed the game that has been labeled as the worst game of all time, Big Rigs xD
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »
Yeah side note I warned everyone that warz was crap even before this LoL Tos rip off and all the other stuff. But no, no one listened to me.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal