Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Request JingoJack  (Read 2371 times)

Offline IsYn Wooley

Ban Request JingoJack
« on: December 10, 2012, 07:16:05 AM »
Your name in-game: Wooley

Offender's name in-game: JingoJack

Date/Time of the offence: 3:00AM 12/10/2012

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10193643

Server: ttt

Any administrators on the server?: NOPE

What was the problem/offense?: Repeat RDM on me and only me

• Proof:
Screen Shots
I had to resize the screen shots since I run triple display so the pictures were HUGE. If you want the originals I uploaded them on steam.

Then he killed me on my det round right at the start of the round in front of like 4 other ppl. That is recorded in the demo at the end of demo #2.

Demo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22352934/Demos/jingo.dem

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22352934/Demos/jingo2.dem

• Other comments: Total troll and he called me a cunt. I did not provoke this guy other than shooting back when he tried to RDM me like 5 rounds in a row.

Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

I have an opinion...and I will express said opinion...Deal with it!

Offline oobla37

Re: Ban Request JingoJack
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »
I wonder if this is the same idiot I banned earlier. If he was specifacly targetting you, I figure it was for a reason. If he was just trolling, rdming 1 specific guy on purpose, I'm in full support of a perma. Obviously, this guy has an issue with wooley or the server or who knows what.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:40:42 PM »
Yeah sorry those were out of order. I did shoot him first one of the rounds since he had been gunning me down ample times previously. I did not go looking for him. He was pretty much looking for me every round though.

Also,
  after I spent the time to post (bout half and hour) this I went onto game tracker to see if the azzhat was still on the server. He was, and it appears that he moved onto his next victim. He was at -14 on game tracker and his karma was very close to sub 700 again. I only grabbed a screenshot of the scoreboard that time. I had to go to bed at some point last night.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 04:42:32 PM by IsYn Wooley »
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
Screenshots aren't quite enough to ban for so I guess I'll have to look at the demo when I get home.

edit: wrong word
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:24:31 PM by Blackllama »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »
Yeah no problem,
     As a fellow admin I must ask WTF the point is in even wasting my time taking screenshots and recording demos if really it comes down to the logs on the server?

Listen, I respect the judgement, what I do not respect is the fact that I am trying to follow the guidelines for posting a ban request and providing what is requested in the sticky. Only to find that I could have saved myself 30-45 minutes just saying "hey at such and such a time in the night on this day this asshole was RDMing me repeatedly...Check the logs."

Simply put...Screenshots of damage logs and recorded Demo files are not enough?

If this is the case...just give us all a heads up and update the sticky for ttt specific rules.

Thank you for your time,
-Wooley
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
Screenshots aren't quite enough to ban for so I guess I'll have to look at the logs when I get home.

Pretty darn wrong Black, if the logs are in the images then beep-boppidy-boop shit's done.

The proof is there, I say if he's just trolling and targeting people, just perma the guy, not like he's going to play different.

Simply put...Screenshots of damage logs and recorded Demo files are not enough?
If this is the case...just give us all a heads up and update the sticky for ttt specific rules.

No worries Wool, It's there, you did well.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
Screenshots aren't quite enough to ban for so I guess I'll have to look at the logs when I get home.

Whawa? Since when don't screenshots count?

I say a weekban for the evidence involved, possibly a perma
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline oobla37

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 05:13:31 PM »
I retract my previous statement. he appearently has a personal vendetta against the human race. again, I wonder if this is the same idiot I permad last night....

By kwuartz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 05:17:33 PM »
I retract my previous statement. he appearently has a personal vendetta against the human race. again, I wonder if this is the same idiot I permad last night....

Well if he was the same person that is suppose to be permabanned, he will be re-permabanned. Post here if you figure it out, I won't be home for a while.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 05:26:20 PM »
fucking damn why can't I type.

Okay, I didn't mean to say log, I meant to say demo.

The reason I said screenshots weren't solid was they show 2 rdm's, on the third wooly shot the first hit. Although it is likely that the other dude initiated the fight, it isn't 100%, that is why screenshots aren't perfect.

Again, I said logs instead of demo so that probably confused people cause I can't type.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:28:15 PM by Blackllama »

Offline IsYn Wooley

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »
fucking damn why can't I type.

Okay, I didn't mean to say log, I meant to say demo.

Again, I said logs instead of demo so that probably confused people cause I can't type.

I will chalk that up to...it is Monday. -_-

Just don't let it happen again! j/k  Meme6
Rated R for Retarded
I'm the devil.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 06:44:36 PM »

Well if he was the same person that is suppose to be permabanned, he will be re-permabanned. Post here if you figure it out, I won't be home for a while.

well, I slayed this guy for killing 2 guys on suspicion, he the proceeded to cuss me out in chat. He did this for a round or so. Fed up at this point, he told me to "kill myself IRL", so I gagged him. He then tried to kill me the next round, I messaged him on steam asking why, and he admitted to revenge rdm. I said "see you in a week" and he left the game before I could ban him, so I perma'd him. He didn't respond on steam after that. That's what makes me wonder if its the same guy on an alt.

By kwuartz

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 08:34:19 PM »
Solved? 48 Hours for solution until lock!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline oobla37

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 08:48:51 PM »
I think he was permad by someone else while this request was active, so I think so.

By kwuartz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 08:48:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal