Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hova TTT ban or attention requested  (Read 898 times)

Offline holydeath98

Hova TTT ban or attention requested
« on: July 24, 2012, 04:14:19 AM »
ʉۢ Your name in-game: HolyDeath

• Offender's name in-game:Hova, Bootyslap Overlord

• Date/Time of the offense: feb 12th, feb 26, june 24, july 23 (all dates week banned)

• SteamID:STEAM_0:0:12863777

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: Myself

• What was the problem/offense?: Hova has been banned 5 times from the TTT server 3 of them being mass rdming or karma , and 1 being rdm and leave, and 5th time for glicthing.

• Proof: Its all in the source-bans and can be read from there

• Other comments My first time posting a request like this and its really just me formally bring this to towers attention(if this is in the wrong area just tell me or move it or both) Hova is really helping the TTT server in anyway, he really is just causing problems and its a pain having to ban the same person over and over again for the same thing im just requesting something be done about this whether it be a final warning or just a permanent ban.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Hova TTT ban or attention requested
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 04:03:45 PM »
Remind me tonight and I'll make the final call. I'm swamped at work and school but I am paying attention.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 04:03:45 PM »

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 12:54:54 AM »
if your busy then that's fine, also i need to PM you some questions so we can talk then and you can make that decision then. i was just hoping for others input besides your own, maybe some other admins from TTT or people that can help with this decision.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »
I've never seen him, so I couldn't say anything on the matter.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:19:29 AM »
I would say give him one last chance, after that then perma. He has bans on other servers as well, but it seems like he has reached his limit, and is not gonna change.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:19:29 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal