Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [R][A][I][D][E][R] :D Ban Fix  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Multigrain

[R][A][I][D][E][R] :D Ban Fix
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:01:11 AM »
    • Your name in-game: (=CG=) Multigrain

• Offender's name in-game: [R][A][D][E][R] :D

• Date/Time of the offense: June 24 2am eastern

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51647658

• Server: Conjoint gaming zps

• Any administrators on the server?: Me

• What was the problem/offense?: Team killing multiple rounds on dodge ball after warnings

• Other comments: Meant to give him a day ban but completely botched the format and accidentally perma-banned so unbanned to change length and forgot i cant manually add bans if they arn't on server. Requesting for re-ban of 1 day since unable to add him to bans again.

Offline Blackllama

Re: [R][A][I][D][E][R] :D Ban Fix
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:12:36 AM »
Tried to create a day ban, but it gave me a message saying they are already banned.  That's odd considering the only ban that comes up on that steam ID is marked as unbanned.

EDIT:Also, dem italics annoying.

EDIT2:There is now a comment on there saying WG unbanned him, I don't even know anymore.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:15:10 AM by Blackllama »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:12:36 AM »

Offline Multigrain

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 04:16:20 AM »
Tried to create a day ban, but it gave me a message saying they are already banned.  That's odd considering the only ban that comes up on that steam ID is marked as unbanned.

Also, dem italics annoying.
Sorry about italics they must of transferred over when copied format. Also I think he may still be perma-banned on server ftp. Maybe that's why he may still be considered banned.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:20:42 AM »

Also, dem italics annoying.
Sorry about italics they must of transferred over when copied format. Also I think he may still be perma-banned on server ftp. Maybe that's why he may still be considered banned.
Pretty sure it's mySQL we use to store our bans.  But yeah, it might not be updated.  Then again it probably should be if it is displayed as unbanned on the website.  Who knows.

EDIT: Just tried addbanning through the rcon console gonna see if that works, otherwise, someone else can do dis.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 04:23:50 AM by Blackllama »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:20:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal