Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sammy's Admin App. *?*  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Sammy

Sammy's Admin App. *?*
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »
What server are you applying for:
Zombie Master Server.

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:
ArbysOvenMitt
In game name:
Sammy^^
Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989657754
Steam ID:130 STEAM_0:0:14696013   0 00:24   60    0

Do you have past admin experience:
Yes Zombie Panic <{0wn3d}> Clan Full Admin

Why you wish to be admin:
Arby's is usually the only admin on at times, plus an English admin can be very beneficial in timing to have players playing the server.

What are some good qualities you possess:
Laid back, trusting, fun, fair.

What country are you from:
England

Additional notes:
Yes Ii haven't played much because of exams and other personal matters, but I'm now able to be online every evening to play. For those who did know me as admin on zombie panic, I like to think I was a good admin and others agreed. Also, will psot more now on forums, cause I have more time to play and be a part of the server.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 01:03:49 PM by Sammy »
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Sammy's Admin App.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »
You need more posts dude
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »

Offline Yarou

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
Please follow this format when applying for admin after fitting these basic qualifications:

-Must be at LEAST 15 years old.
-Must have at LEAST 7.5 hours in the server you are applying for every week. (15 per 2 weeks look on your steam page to see how much you have played)
-Although not a major requirement we do highly encourage our applying/current admins to be active on the forums as well. It lets us know "Hey, I am here and up to date with you guys". Plus it's good to get to know everyone from the community. Also try not to make an admin application in your first 20 posts, your chances of being approved are greatly increased if you post around the forums first and apply at a later time.-Also we highly suggest that you get a mic. If you don't have one it isn't a bare requirement at this point but it is highly suggested and will improve your chances of getting admin.

http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0
fast talking admin

Offline Sammy

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »
Yeah, I DID read that, but I dont get why posting is such a necessary requirement for being an admin, surely it should be based on more 'important' things...
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Yarou

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
Posting and being active not only shows devotion to wanting to be appart of our community but also allows other members to know who you are. if Nobody knows you, not many people +1 you.
fast talking admin

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:08 PM »
Yeah, I DID read that, but I dont get why posting is such a necessary requirement for being an admin, surely it should be based on more 'important' things...
CG has it hard for post count. I don't know why.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 09:56:16 PM »
CG has it hard for post count. I don't know why.

Active form users increase web site activity.

Website activity = profit

profit = more servers
more servers = profit

Get the picture?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 09:56:16 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal