Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vincent - Admin Neglect  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Jorgen

Re: Vincent - Admin Neglect
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »
If you shoot near me with no good reason I'm going to assume you are shooting at me.
HELLOOOOO windows?!
We allready talked about people shooting randomly intothe floor even if it is close to ya you can't shoot them, you can warn them but ya can't shoot them outright (ofcourse if they don't heed yourwarning be my guest blow their faces away).

Here's a scenario. Tell me what you would do.

You're standing around as an innocent, and someone runs up to you.
He fires a bullet into you, and before you could question the act, he follows the initial shot with a full clip; killing you.

You are dead.
And before you could even react/fightback, he just outright murdered you.

there you used the word INTO YOU fucken read. xD

Offline Ghast

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
If you shoot near me with no good reason I'm going to assume you are shooting at me.
HELLOOOOO windows?!
We allready talked about people shooting randomly intothe floor even if it is close to ya you can't shoot them, you can warn them but ya can't shoot them outright (ofcourse if they don't heed yourwarning be my guest blow their faces away).

Since when? Thats a new one.
waaay back in a meeting, was never really brought upp again. If you want you can bring it upp in a new ttt staff meeting =)

We need another one of those meetings to finalize the boundaries for certain rules.
and we could provide each other with RDM cases to collect different perspectives on what the punishment should be.

Perhaps we could lock the 16 slot and hold the meeting there. I doubt there's more than 16 TTT admins + Jorgen,
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »

Offline Commander Shepard

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
So, not only was that an INSANELY disprespectful bashing of an admin, but you also are apparently incapable of spelling or properly using grammar and punctuation. In addition, your complaint sounds merely like the rambling of a butthurt child who died ONCE in a DARKRP server, and the admin was foolish enough to assume you weren't fucking six, and would be able to suck it up.

Here's an idea, take your bullshit and get the fuck out.

Photo unrelated.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:42:59 PM by Commander Shepard »
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
HELLOOOOO windows?!

Since when? Thats a new one.
waaay back in a meeting, was never really brought upp again. If you want you can bring it upp in a new ttt staff meeting =)

We need another one of those meetings to finalize the boundaries for certain rules.
and we could provide each other with RDM cases to collect different perspectives on what the punishment should be.

Perhaps we could lock the 16 slot and hold the meeting there. I doubt there's more than 16 TTT admins + Jorgen,
We can probly do a quickie on the fun friday before it shoots or after it =)

Offline Ghast

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 04:41:20 PM »
So, not only was that an INSANELY disprespectful bashing of an admin, but you also are apparently incapable of spelling or properly using grammar and punctuation. In addition, your complaint sounds merely like the rambling of a butthurt child who died ONCE in a DARKRP server, and the admin was foolish enough to assume you weren't fucking six, and would be able to suck it up.

Here's an idea, take your bullshit and get the fuck out.

I don't think his disparaging remarks vindicate a retort in the same abrasive manner..

But, I guess he deserves it.

His entire case should be deemed invalid on grounds of admin disrespect.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »
For the window shooting thing, I would only shoot someone shooting out a window with trolling intent (just for the heck of killing them) not because I needed to. That is to say if I WOULD, which I wouldn't.

Also, I know my earlier remark was uncalled for, I'm pretty sure we settled the thread after that. The OP sent me a PM and thanked me for locking and I apologized for the hostility. So in other words this should be solved.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »
jupp it is solved now, so lock in order.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2011, 04:48:16 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal