Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Surgical  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Surgical

Surgical
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:53:25 PM »
Before I start telling people about myself, I'd like to make one thing clear. I won't yell out loud my real name because I don't feel comfortable when I do so. We've all got secrets but this one I'm going to keep.

Hello,

My name is Surgical, I like to treat everyone with respect and fairness. In real life, I'm fourteen year old. I live in Texas, where King Of The Hill (TV Show) comes from. I'm Asian but I was not originally born in the United States. I was actually born in Asia. I go to High school like any ordinary kid, play games like any ordinary kid. When I was in Middle School, I took High School Credit classes which have paid off. I used to be a flute player in Seventh grade for the Symphonic band. I actually tried out for Honors Band but I decided to leave because it was a ton of stress and I had no more interest into it. I'm a straight 'A' student. I've learned about Architecture (high school cred. class) and it was amazing. When I grow up, I want to full fill my dreams of being a successful Doctor working in a famous hospital.

My computer is at least about nine years old.  It's amazing how this baby still runs.  Meme9

That's all. Thanks!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Surgical
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »
Welcome to CG! What brings you here exactly?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:43 PM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »
Good to see you on the forums!

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 09:22:15 PM »
SHOW OFF. Welcome to CG

Offline Surgical

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
Welcome to CG! What brings you here exactly?

I guess the TTT server. Everything is just more fun. It's not based on some stupid shop where your goal to get certain items or hats. I like this community because it's just a great community.  discofrog

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:21 PM »
You should play on the Minecraft server sometime, we could use a good architect!

Also welcome!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Muffins

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 11:01:34 PM »
I was playing with you yesterday. Welcome.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 11:51:54 PM »
Welcome to the CG Forums. How tough are ya?
Cookies go here?

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 12:00:23 AM »
"Nurse is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY mean"

Oh am i now?  meme2 Welcome to the forums, stop calling me mean.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 04:24:00 AM »
Before I start telling people about myself, I'd like to make one thing clear. I won't yell out loud my real name because I don't feel comfortable when I do so. We've all got secrets but this one I'm going to keep.

Hello,

My name is Surgical, I like to treat everyone with respect and fairness. In real life, I'm fourteen year old. I live in Texas, where King Of The Hill (TV Show) comes from. I'm Asian but I was not originally born in the United States. I was actually born in Asia. I go to High school like any ordinary kid, play games like any ordinary kid. When I was in Middle School, I took High School Credit classes which have paid off. I used to be a flute player in Seventh grade for the Symphonic band. I actually tried out for Honors Band but I decided to leave because it was a ton of stress and I had no more interest into it. I'm a straight 'A' student. I've learned about Architecture (high school cred. class) and it was amazing. When I grow up, I want to full fill my dreams of being a successful Doctor working in a famous hospital.

My computer is at least about nine years old.  It's amazing how this baby still runs.  Meme9

That's all. Thanks!

so what you are saying is that you are setting a path of success.  Always good to hear and trust me you will thank yourself later in life.

welcome to CG mate ^.^

Offline Sammy

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07:04 AM »
This is the point where either now or sometime later we have a thread where we play the name guessing gameBOB!...

Sorry that just came out... welcome to teh forum...
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »
"Nurse is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY mean"

Oh am i now?  meme2 Welcome to the forums, stop calling me mean.
Well you do have a history of beating people's faces in with a crowbar :O  :-X

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 12:44:01 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal