Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shikaru TTT Admin Application *DENIED*  (Read 1360 times)

Offline Shikaru

Shikaru TTT Admin Application *DENIED*
« on: September 20, 2011, 03:00:50 AM »
What server are you applying for: CG TTT #1

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Old Crow

In game name:(=CG=) ๖ۜSђḯkaru

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991784473/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15759372

Do you have past admin experience: Yes i have had admin
on 3 GMOD servers *just got gmod couple months back* have had admin on over 100 CSS servers *had css for 7 years*

Why you wish to be admin: I
want to be admin so i can help others out on the server because i know how much of a hassle it is to have a full house and have but one admin online or have that admin be afk and everyone rdm's or for it to be late at night and like 12 people be on and no admins there so everyone wants to rdm and break the rules.

What are some good qualities you possess: Friendly, i am very easy going, reliable, i am a no bullshit person

What country are you from: USA

Additional Info: Yes i know this is my 4th or 5th app

Offline Old Crow

Re: Shikaru TTT Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 04:00:56 AM »
I'm gonna say yes. He's been around the server for quite a while now. He did have some problems when he first started playing but has gotten past that. 2 things though i would like to see out of you sir.

1. be more active on the forums if possible
2. make sure you don't troll anybody. couple months back seemed like you did it a little. haven't seen you do it since but you gotta make sure your ready for this

otherwise like i said yes!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 04:00:56 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 04:51:00 AM »
I am going to say a pretty much crystal clear NO, in my opinion he is not fit for anything even close to admin duties.
He has been banned around 3-4 times, for karma bans and I believe also revenge RDM once, that is not the sound judgement off a admin.
He is also a really gigantic kiss upp, so if you have a good view on him that is probly why, I have checked around, I have logged on with different names and everything and pretty much always when there is not an admin on he tries to get something started.
Edit: Oh I even forgot I've denied the fella around 4 to 5 times ;)

I shall leave this around for Tower to think about, but I believe Tower should know I will veto this if it goes trough. Sorry but I can not stress enough how fucked upp that would be.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 04:52:39 AM by Jorgen »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 05:04:22 AM »
*DENIED*

The reasons:
1. Multiple bans - Karma and Revenge RDM
2. Trolling - You are known for it on the server.
3. Low Post Count - You have 4 - 5 admin apps but have barely touched the fourms.
4. Untrust worthy - You've mentioned illegal computer activity several times. We have had enough drama.

When you mature (not just suck up) I will reconsider, but for now NO. Improve your general attitude and post count, the we can talk.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 05:04:22 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal