Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: drinks (clorg) and biffjohnston  (Read 1791 times)

Offline clorg

drinks (clorg) and biffjohnston
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Who were you banned by: ashe?

Why were you banned: ghosting

What server where you banned from: ttt conjoint gaming

What date and/or time around were you banned: last night around 10pm?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23738921; STEAM_0:0:11799654

Your in game name: drinks; biffjohnston

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clorg/   http://steamcommunity.com/id/DrMulholland/

Additional comments:
I'm a regular to your servers and this is kind of surprising. We got banned because screen shots showed that I was the last traitor and biff johnston had been alive? Screen shots showing that we were friends? Big whoop, we're friends on steam that doesn't automatically mean we're ghosting. Also to the admin that banned us: what are you talking about?? The entire time jad said that we were ghosting we had perfectly legitimate reasons. Doritos had killed me and right before I died I had called him out. The next round jad killed me while I was saying "jad is probably the traitor because im obviously ghosting derp derp derp" when I was right next to him and then I died. So, biff, being the smart chap he is killed him when jad came up with a horrible excuse of "Sorry, I was on the phone." We had been playing on that server for 3-4 maps straight and jad was the ONLY one accusing us of ghosting and everyone was making fun of him.

Evidence: I had copied a log of what had transpired during minecraft (the map we got banned) if anyone cares.
http://pastebin.com/HTzFJDzh
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 09:16:21 PM by clorg »

Offline BJ

Re: drinks (clorg) and biffjohnston
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »
Yeah, the Jad guy had a hardon the entire time trying to get us banned. He's sort of sperged out right off the bat and would accuse me of ghosting at every opportunity.

One round I killed all the terrorists as a detective, drinks wasn't even a T. The first person tried to kill me while near the end I was alive with just two other people (radar). So obviously they were traitors to.

The other time, drinks says he's with Jad suddenly drinks stops talking and 30 seconds later Jad says "I was on the phone", I think it's kinda logical that he did it. It's logic like this that seems to go right over peoples heads at time, sure It's a risky play style but that's how I like it.

Also what does it matter if we are friends? I'm sure half of the people on the server have a friend in the server due to the fact that after you regular on a server long enough you are going to add one another, should they all get banned for that? Didn't think so.

Anyways that's my two cents into the matter, do what you will.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »

Offline BJ

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 09:29:42 PM »
for some reason I cant click edit, anyways I wanted to add I was only using the mic so you cant really see anything I was saying in my defense in those logs, just to clear up any confusion.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 11:04:24 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen either of you, so I don't believe that you are regulars. Unless you go by different names. I'll wait to see what Ashes (or the admin that banned you) has to say before I remove the ban though.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Leomire

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 11:05:35 PM »
Never heard of you guys either

Offline BJ

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 11:19:09 PM »
I never said I was a regular

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 11:22:32 PM »

Offline clorg

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
Yes, I'm a pretty casual player and I play on your servers regularly. Biff not that much.

Offline BJ

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »

I'm a regular to your servers

you may be an admin, but I think you need to learn how to read

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 11:56:35 PM »
I banned you after talking to camper and jad about this. Jad was a T and killed you. and he was never called out. and yet all of a sudden biff johnston knows hes a T. secondly you were trolling, randomly calling out which is attempting rdm. Biff was using racial terms and doing the same as you. It may be a PERM ban, however if above reason is not enough make it a week ban.

Ashes~

EDIT:I had several complain and i was speccing you both. Secondly paste logs in text won't work since they can be EASILY modified.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:14:11 AM by Ashes Relandi »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »
You two cannot even keep you story consistant from one post to the next.

I trust ashes and from what he says he was right to ban you for ghosting. The ban will remain.

|BAN APPEAL DENIED|

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 12:51:48 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal