Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sigma admin abuse.  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Sigma admin abuse.
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 02:15:32 PM »
If I slayed you for rdming someone. and actually I believe I know who you are now, I slayed you because I had no proof on the prior round that newt had rdmed you. My damage log for that round wouldn't come up when I hit my bind. however the round I caught you rdming on you according to the damage logs right at the start of the round, maybe 45 seconds in shot newt in the face, He never hit anybody and he never shot at anyone and I believe him because hes in the server quite a lot and I hardly every see him break a rule.
If you feel you were " abused " because I deal with about 200 people a day that wants someone slayed, kicked or banned, I'm sorry I missed him rdming you.
I was rdmed close to every round with like maybe two round gaps everythen. I asked every time I was rdmed to do something when you were in there. Then you started going off how damage logs can be photoshoped as evidence and that damage logs dont mean anything. You said an I quote "You could have been running around with a knife so I cant do anything." Even though he stated Im just going to stab him. You didnt even ask him what happened. So then I can say Newt was waving a knife around. But seriusly after being ignored 21 times about rdm where I keep lossing my traitor rounds im going to get fed up and do it myself since the admins are blowing me off. I wasnt being a smart ass I was telling you cheesetits and the other trolls if no one is ever slayed for rdm then everyone rdms. But you all just started Insulting me for saying rdm when I AM BEING RDMED CONSTANTLY.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
If I slayed you for rdming someone. and actually I believe I know who you are now, I slayed you because I had no proof on the prior round that newt had rdmed you. My damage log for that round wouldn't come up when I hit my bind. however the round I caught you rdming on you according to the damage logs right at the start of the round, maybe 45 seconds in shot newt in the face, He never hit anybody and he never shot at anyone and I believe him because hes in the server quite a lot and I hardly every see him break a rule.
If you feel you were " abused " because I deal with about 200 people a day that wants someone slayed, kicked or banned, I'm sorry I missed him rdming you.
I was rdmed close to every round with like maybe two round gaps everythen. I asked every time I was rdmed to do something when you were in there. Then you started going off how damage logs can be photoshoped as evidence and that damage logs dont mean anything. You said an I quote "You could have been running around with a knife so I cant do anything." Even though he stated Im just going to stab him. You didnt even ask him what happened. So then I can say Newt was waving a knife around. But seriusly after being ignored 21 times about rdm where I keep lossing my traitor rounds im going to get fed up and do it myself since the admins are blowing me off. I wasnt being a smart ass I was telling you cheesetits and the other trolls if no one is ever slayed for rdm then everyone rdms. But you all just started Insulting me for saying rdm when I AM BEING RDMED CONSTANTLY.

Troven, if people are constantly rdming you and you feel not taken care off, then take a screenshot of things and post a request on the forums. So far you are complaining about admin abuse when not providing any evidence of sigma abusing you except for your word. Also, if you were in server and really complained about rdm as much as you did, I'd find it really hard to believe you were getting rdmed that much, and more then likely I'd think you were doing something retarded to get rdmed or were making it up.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »
Ok.  This seems to be going no further.  I suggest you post proof next time.

In addition, thank you for self correcting your troll/spam in an Admin Abuse thread.  Please do not do that, as it is disrespectful.

Locked...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal