Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: skyrim classes  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Mr_Rainbow

Re: skyrim classes
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 10:21:54 PM »
Gunna ttry a dual swords orc now. Any tips? I'm going heavy armor later on the steed stone.

Learn smithing. It's really easy, gets you quick money, and if you're diligent about finding mines, can get you some really high level stuff real cheap.

Ah smithing. I remember one of my first characters,a giant cat, who had a "fun" time smithing...

Smithing takes awhile to make decent stuff, but its always worth it.

I'm also using dual axes. I find them to be better for meh.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
Strap on your pants and keep your legs and hands inside the vehicle, because you are about to ride Napoleon's "ONE SHOT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY BITCHASS DRAGON THERE BE AND MAKE ULFRIC YOUR BITCH" roller coaster.

Let's start off as an orc or a nord and learn the shit out of smithing, two-handed, and enchanting (heavy armour will probably be the best armour choice). You max the shit out that barbarian perk, and you smith the shit out of your weapons and get arcane smith as fast as you can. Go to that one mountain cave outside whiterun across white river and find the named bandit at the end and kill his bitchass because he has gauntlets that increase your two-hand damage. I don't even need to tell you that you need to put that shit on all your bitching steel plate armour because if you use anything past steel plate you are a little bitch. If you really want the bitches dead learn alchemy and make some fucking poisons

Now you go out there and backhand a milkdrinker.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 12:58:52 PM by Napolean BonaPARTY »
ha ha I made a signature

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »

Offline Leninade

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 02:14:41 PM »
Almost responded to this until I realized that the last post was like 2 months ago. Might not be relevant anymore, haha.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 02:19:16 PM »
Almost responded to this until I realized that the last post was like 2 months ago. Might not be relevant anymore, haha.

Well if yo uwant to say something about a skyrim build, then of course its relevant. I was going to make another thread about what I just posted but I remembered this was still here and I thought that making a new thread about just my skyrim build when there is an entire thread about skyrim builds was asinine.

ha ha I made a signature

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 03:12:14 PM »
Do. Not. Necro.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 03:12:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal