Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GhostNinja's Application.  (Read 9214 times)

Offline Ghostninja

GhostNinja's Application.
« on: June 05, 2014, 01:07:53 AM »
IGN: (=CG=) GhostNinja

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129825852/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84780062

What helpful qualities do you possess: I,v Played TTT for a Long time I am familiar with all the staff doings as in slay kick ban ext. but I am really good at catching ghosters really quick i,v been admin on plenty of servers and currently I am Head-Admin on a server and got that high on there because of my staff acknowledgement I don't mess around with admin powers like some >.> I do my job correctly and am proud of it.

What country are you from (and time zone): California, Western time 8:02 PM.

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes.

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Yes. explained in Top chat. Not much Forum experience, but I am learning!

Do you use our TS server: No.

Additional Notes: I just really hope other people are happy for me to be Tri-Admin and I will make sure CG is and will be free of all rdmers/ghosters and will be a fun and fun place to just have fun and play TTT.

Offline Pyro

Re: GhostNinja's Application.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 07:36:26 AM »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 07:36:26 AM »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:10:30 AM »
Agree with Pyro, you haven't been very active ingame that I've seen. Even if you're relatively new, I try to hop in when I can but with my current computer problem I can't. I have yet to see you in game and with your previous bans I am keeping my -1 seeing as those are all very recent.. I think most people will agree, a admin with RDMing past is a huge ass turn off for players.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Aleksandr Suvorov07

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 07:04:46 PM »
+1. He's on almost every day and is really cool guy(unless he gets a shitbox). He dosent rdm and seems to know how to admin.
Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ******

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 07:25:01 PM »
Well, the Ghostninja I know Hasn't cause a single problem over the time I have played with him. He is a good person and the server only benefits from him being in it. There is probably a good explanation behind whatever happened on that server.

-RDM cases still being debunked,  unless shocking evidence comes up, still +1
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 07:32:17 PM »
No Cheating / Vac Bans, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months or of CG at any time.
I say those requirements still stay, seeing as those bans are recent, and they're both good communities in my opinion and I've got friends that play them and they never complain about admin aboose or random bans..

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Pyro

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 06:54:33 AM »
Well, the Ghostninja I know Hasn't cause a single problem over the time I have played with him. He is a good person and the server only benefits from him being in it. There is probably a good explanation behind whatever happened on that server.

Do you really want an admin who has gone by the name "Ghost****" and RDM'ed a bunch on other servers?

This is outrageous, we're not allowing admins with recent bans and racial slurs in their name. If we start allowing this then GG, I thought our admins were more insightful about people's past.

You're just blindly +1'ing him just because he's such a nice guy who knows everyone on OUR server.

The evidence I provided is enough to get him denied.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:00:25 AM by Pyro »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 07:19:17 AM »

Do you really want an admin who has gone by the name "Ghost****" and RDM'ed a bunch on other servers?

This is outrageous, we're not allowing admins with recent bans and racial slurs in their name. If we start allowing this then GG, I thought our admins were more insightful about people's past.

You're just blindly +1'ing him just because he's such a nice guy who knows everyone on OUR server.

Wheres the n word one from?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »

http://mystic-gaming.net/bans/

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 02:40:36 PM »

Like I said, the RDM cases are STILL debunking, Ghostninja still has not replied to any of this. I'm one of the only people that has played with him and actually knows him, which is why I would +1 him. In the event where none of this could be explained, I might change my opinion, so don't be so quick to judge. These bans sure do look bad, which is why my +1 isn't locked in, as well as not a whole lot of communication with other members. Until Ghost replies, this application is on a stand still  :-\ 
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Futeko

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 08:01:40 PM »
Let the guy speak for himself - if he did indeed wrong, he deserves a chance to explain himself.

In all cases, I value the opinion of people having actually played with the applicant more than blind logs. Hey, we have a regular player on ZM named "Adolf Hitler" with "jew cartoons" tags - but it's all satire, nobody cares and he's both an active and good player to game with. If your sole reason to put an application in the trash bin is because the guy once went with "****" in his name and was allegedly RDMing, all without looking further into the case or listening to the people who actually met him, I say you're being awfully expedient.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2014, 11:45:19 PM »
Let the guy speak for himself - if he did indeed wrong, he deserves a chance to explain himself.

In all cases, I value the opinion of people having actually played with the applicant more than blind logs. Hey, we have a regular player on ZM named "Adolf Hitler" with "jew cartoons" tags - but it's all satire, nobody cares and he's both an active and good player to game with. If your sole reason to put an application in the trash bin is because the guy once went with "****" in his name and was allegedly RDMing, all without looking further into the case or listening to the people who actually met him, I say you're being awfully expedient.
Futeko, you know I have no problem with you but the fact that he has multiple RDM cases from a month or two ago is very irritating. I understand they're defending him because they think he will be good as the position.. In my opinion you always think towards the bright situation, the N word is very disrespectful to 'black' or 'colored' people, but some also take it as a complement. He is a troll by the looks of it and with our current situation I don't think it'd be good to risk loosing players over him.

Offline Futeko

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 12:37:11 AM »
If I'm not mistaken, those are bans coming from other servers. Do you know their admins? Do you know whether they're ban-happy and doesn't even try to look at the evidence or whether they're thorough? Did the guy ever pose any issues on our server?

Right now, on the one hand you have admins from other servers who banned him weeks ago about alleged RDMing, on the other hand you have players of the community that have actually played with the guy saying he'd be a good addition. By siding with the firsts you're basically saying people from outside the community are better at spotting trolls than our own players.

What I'm waiting for though, is the answer from the applicant to all this; if he doesn't show motivation to at least visit the forums, the whole point is moot anyway.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 05:22:23 AM »
GhostNinja has obviously been an obnoxious troll on other servers, he's been banned 2 times on both SourceBans links I posted, 2 of those are automatic bans by the console because of low karma, and how do you get low karma? Right, by RDM'ing, the console doesn't make mistakes.

Incase he wants to explain all this, I'd also like to know which community you're a "Head Admin" of. Because when I searched your STEAM ID it didn't come up with anything.

Also: He hasn't been online since the day he posted this application.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:33:17 AM by Pyro »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 05:49:11 PM »
While I appreciate that his name is NO LONGER a slur,

NO.

Bans are too recent.
Apparently it takes a retired HA and me chiriping in WHILE ON A BOAT to maintain CG's standards.
Is this where this forum is now?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 05:49:11 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal