Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Forums] Ozborne App  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Ozborne

[Forums] Ozborne App
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »
In game name: Ozborne

Link to your steam page: Not really needed(Forum Staff App)

What helpful qualities do you possess: I've been using SMF, MyBB, Xenforo, IPB, VB, and PhpBB3 for a long time as I don't have the computer specs to play much games I feel I'd be more help moderating the forums, sticking old topics which I feel should be.. I feel it'd be nice to clean up the forums a lot more then they are atm!

What country are you from: US

Microphone: (yes or no): Dah

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Admin here, forum experiences were explained above!

Do you use our TS server: Sometimes

Additional Notes:

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Live Bait

Re: [Forums] Ozborne App
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »
It'd be nice to have someone else looking after the forums.

+1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: [Forums] Ozborne App
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 11:10:20 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal