Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] jamira  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Jamira

[ZM] jamira
« on: March 28, 2014, 08:20:45 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Ozborne

In game name: Jamira

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076122154 if its not working try to add me at friends : JamiraSoldier

What helpful qualities do you possess: responsible,smart, i can stay on server 10 hours,im beautiful

What country are you from: Romania

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes but its broke -.-

Do you have past admin/forum experience: No

Do you use our TS server: Yes

Additional Notes: -----

Offline Pyro

Re: [ZM] jamira
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 06:49:53 AM »
I understand that I'm not active on ZM, so I don't know if you posses some good traits that could be useful when becoming an admin.

But I think this app is kind of trollish in some way, it seems that you didn't put much effort into describing yourself and your qualities.

Osborne recommended you, but you have to know that a recommendation is not free ticket to adminship.

+0 for now

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 06:49:53 AM »

Offline Futeko

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 07:57:56 AM »
Hello Jamira,

I have to agree with Pyro here, it's not a very detailed application. It'd be nice to hear a bit more about you and why you think you'd make a good admin on the ZM servers.

In addition, I would like to point out the minimum requirements described in http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0 ; please make sure to check them.

Offline Futeko

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 07:08:49 PM »
I received one IG complaint tonight about you stating that you've been seen griefing/trolling (e.g. blocking pathways). There's no proof so we're not going to do anything based on wild accusations, but in the case they have basis, please be cautious of such acts that can damage the fun of other players.

Again, I'm not pointing any fingers here since there's no concrete proof, but I just want to add that if we receive a documented complaint or witness a trolling behaviour in-game from someone who made an application to become an admin, I will advocate a more severe punishment than for a "regular" griefer. Please thus be cautious.

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 07:14:11 PM »
Hello Jamira,

I have to agree with Pyro here, it's not a very detailed application. It'd be nice to hear a bit more about you and why you think you'd make a good admin on the ZM servers.

In addition, I would like to point out the minimum requirements described in http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0 ; please make sure to check them.

I agree with them too. The requirement for post aren't exactly needed at the moment from Inject has told people, and me. (I could also be wrong) Anyways -1 not a very detailed app.

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 01:19:14 AM »
 :-\
Please add steam ID to the application. Edit your post.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 04:40:04 AM »
Is Jamira even active? I've never seen him/her in-game or on the server's playerlist.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 01:19:42 PM »
DENIED
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 01:19:42 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal