Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [ZM] Futeko  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Futeko

[ZM] Futeko
« on: March 26, 2014, 10:50:33 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: I got somewhat pushed by Live Bait to write this application x)

In game name: Futeko

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/futeko/

What helpful qualities do you possess: I'm usually calm and patient, and try to understand each option or each side before taking decisions. When given responsibilities, I do my best to give a proper image of who or what I represent, and uphold the greater good of the group rather than any individual's.

What country are you from: Belgium

Microphone: Yes

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Notably, 3 experiences of note:
- As a teenager, I was a moderator for an FF8 forum; given my young age, mistakes were made, but it made me learn to take responsibility for them.
- This is not really admin-related, but in a browser-based war game (Hyperiums) I've had been appointed as representative diplomat for my "alliance" (group of players holding a territory). I've had the opportunity to defuse threatening conflicts and arrange our integration in a larger alliance after our leader quit. It helped me develop my ability to understand and rationally approach a potentially hostile point of view and to build a compromise with it.
- More recently, I've been successively officer and leader of an MMORPG guild (World of Warcraft), managing the linked forum and the in-game community. It helped me fight my shyness of "speaking out in public", enhance my ability to seek out solutions for the greater good, and realize that sometimes hard decisions have to be taken that will not leave everyone unscathed.

Do you use our TS server: Presently no, as I'd normally use such a tool to speak with people playing the same game; however, I have some past experience with TS, and I'm willing to hop on it when requested or as a way to be "on-call" should there be an issue on the server and no admin is on at the time.

Additional Notes: The ZM server could really use an IG admin since griefing runs rampant these days, but at the same time it's a big responsibility since it's the last active server. Each decision must be carefully weighted, as swinging the banhammer like a berserk nord certainly wouldn't help the situation. But I'm prepared to give my best to make the server and the community a better place for all.

Thanks in advance for considering this application!

Offline Ozborne

Re: [ZM] Futeko
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 11:07:52 PM »
+1

Tonight was the first time I have ever played with you, you're also extremely active on the forums and report any rulebreakers you see! You're extremely cool ingame!

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 11:07:52 PM »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 11:19:21 PM »
+1

Seems extremely eager to get the CG server cleaned up and fun again.

His Enthusiasm is VERY needed.

Offline SPUTKIN 2000

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
I registered just to say this:

+1

Futeko haves long history among ZM and he is smart & fair guy. Seen it many times.

I actually found this forum to leave my own admin application, but damn, Futeko is the best ZM community can have  frogc00l

- SPUTKIN2000 [RUS]

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 12:03:04 AM »
Approved. Welcome to the team!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 12:03:04 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal