Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aleksandr Suvorov Admin Application  (Read 10428 times)

Offline Aleksandr Suvorov07

Aleksandr Suvorov Admin Application
« on: February 26, 2014, 11:57:28 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: (=CG=) Milkman-007

In game name:Aleksandr Suvorov

Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071961644
STEAM_0:0:55847958

What helpful qualities do you possess: I know what damage logs are for starters, i know most of the commands and actions needed to get steam id and stuff to ban people, plus im a people person :P

What country are you from: United States

Microphone: (yes or no): Gonna get one soon

Do you have past admin/forum experience: Was a forum mod, was a junior admin for Zombie Panic Source, if you check my screenys a ton of em are of damagelogs lol.

Do you use our TS server: In my opinion it would be so much easier if everyone would just add each other on steam but sure ill use it i guess.

I know i have under the recommended amount of posts but i have 2 accounts on here, 1 from back when the server had a ton of members, but I am an extremly active player due to the fact that i have absotutly no life, and I WANNNNNT THE POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWA!!!!! Jk XD
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:20:00 AM by Inject OH 4 »
Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ******

Offline Tendovvi

Re: Aleksandr Suvorov Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:51:18 AM »
I know i have under the recommended amount of posts but i have 2 accounts on here, 1 from back when the server had a ton of members, but I am an extremly active player due to the fact that i have absotutly no life, and I WANNNNNT THE POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWA!!!!! Jk XD

Isn't having 2 accounts forbidden? Also try to use the edit button instead of double-posting.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 11:51:18 AM »

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 07:49:41 PM »
The account was from a long time ago, and it was under another alias and i didnt remember the password...blah blah blah. This thread is not about me having two accounts Tendovvi. I see why I shouldnt have two accounts but honestly its not that big a deal. Hope to see you on one of these days Tendovvi :P
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 08:22:02 PM by Aleksandr Suvorov07 »
Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ******

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 11:38:24 PM »
Being one of the only person that really knows Aleks, I can tell you he's trustworthy. He'd be a good admin even without a mic  :)
"Black Dynamite"

Ðeath.

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 09:03:16 PM »
-1. I played with him for one map, christmastown, and he just did not comprehend the rules, after an admin had told him not to do something.

Other than that, I'm not too certain if he's good with knowing how to admin, and if he could deal with it all at once.

I have demo's and screenshots, shoot me a message if you want either/or.

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 03:10:36 AM »
Blood...honestly jumping on top of the gas station...its not like im glitching the map, which you can on christmas town. Your other point, "I'm not too certain if he's good with knowing how to admin" Played TTT for 1200 of my 1400 hours on gmod, I know how to check damage logs, status, and all those great things to know as admin, i know most if not all of the general commands used by an admin, and i have gotten alot of people banned even without admin, but it would be so much more convinent if I could do it myself lol.

Ðeath.

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 04:28:05 AM »
Blood...honestly jumping on top of the gas station...its not like im glitching the map, which you can on christmas town. Your other point, "I'm not too certain if he's good with knowing how to admin" Played TTT for 1200 of my 1400 hours on gmod, I know how to check damage logs, status, and all those great things to know as admin, i know most if not all of the general commands used by an admin, and i have gotten alot of people banned even without admin, but it would be so much more convinent if I could do it myself lol.

Let me reword that for you.

Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ****gggggggggggot
(

Signature, why put that slur there? Asterisk or not.

Contents:
    I. Rules
    II. Suspicious Actions
    III. General Traitorous Actions
    IV. Map Specific Traitorous Actions
    V. RDM
    VI. Camping as traitor
    VII. Glitches
    VIII. Non-Glitches

Spoiler for Section VII:
Glitches
      General:
          1. Forcing any weapon to keep making the reload noise (Ban 60 min)
          2. Forcing bodies through walls / closed doors (Ban 60 min)
          3. Going outside the map boundaries.

Country Train:
          1. Going Behind the fence
          2. Going On the mountains that are accessible via the fences
      Richland:
          1. Causing either explosive trap to repeatedly trigger
      Canyon:
          1. Going to the bottom of the Canyon
      Office Unlimited:
          1. Going inside the elevator when the elevator is on another floor
      67th Way:
          1. Causing the cars to stop
          2. Sending C4 through a teleporter
      Christmas Town:
          1. Going on the roofs/garage doors

-If it is not on here respect the admin's decision. If you disagree with the decision and I will decide if it is a glitch or not.

(Behind a gas station post, and beside a vent, if you can't see both of them.)
Broke it more than once. Theoretically, you should have been banned for this, but milkman didn't for some reason, after giving you a warning (Twice, or thrice I believe.)

And, in theory, delays your admin app by six months to show you're still on good behavior.

No Cheating / Vac Bans, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months or of CG at any time.
No CG server or forum bans in the last 6 months.

If you want, I *Will* play more with you, if you want. I have a knack for finding the good and the bad admins.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 04:39:33 AM by Blood Mage Merrill »

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 01:58:54 PM »
Sure, I'm on right now, go ahead and add me on steam if you want.

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 10:07:05 PM »

Let me reword that for you.

Milkman: Will the round end if i kill you? Alek: Yes Milkman: Ok then kos alek cause im a ****gggggggggggot
(

Signature, why put that slur there? Asterisk or not.

Contents:
    I. Rules
    II. Suspicious Actions
    III. General Traitorous Actions
    IV. Map Specific Traitorous Actions
    V. RDM
    VI. Camping as traitor
    VII. Glitches
    VIII. Non-Glitches

Spoiler for Section VII:
Glitches
      General:
          1. Forcing any weapon to keep making the reload noise (Ban 60 min)
          2. Forcing bodies through walls / closed doors (Ban 60 min)
          3. Going outside the map boundaries.

Country Train:
          1. Going Behind the fence
          2. Going On the mountains that are accessible via the fences
      Richland:
          1. Causing either explosive trap to repeatedly trigger
      Canyon:
          1. Going to the bottom of the Canyon
      Office Unlimited:
          1. Going inside the elevator when the elevator is on another floor
      67th Way:
          1. Causing the cars to stop
          2. Sending C4 through a teleporter
      Christmas Town:
          1. Going on the roofs/garage doors

-If it is not on here respect the admin's decision. If you disagree with the decision and I will decide if it is a glitch or not.

(Behind a gas station post, and beside a vent, if you can't see both of them.)
Broke it more than once. Theoretically, you should have been banned for this, but milkman didn't for some reason, after giving you a warning (Twice, or thrice I believe.)

And, in theory, delays your admin app by six months to show you're still on good behavior.

No Cheating / Vac Bans, Hacking, trolling, or Minging other communities, or clans within the last 6 months or of CG at any time.

If you want, I *Will* play more with you, if you want. I have a knack for finding the good and the bad admins.

Yes, Aleks was going up there, And the times I saw him up there I told him to get off, and he did. The only time he pushed it was once with a lot more people and that was handled (and then never went back up). I've played with aleks, and he understands the rules and has played on CG for a while now and I'm not going to ban him for trolling by going up there at most twice (rather a slay after the warning, which was eventually given, in a weird way). Also if this was the match I was thinking of, I was extremely on/off afk, (correct me if I'm wrong) and only saw him doing it about 2 times, if he was doing it more than that, someone should have told me to possibly result in a ban. Yes, Aleks should not have been up there in the first place, and should not need a warning to get off, but I think he has learned his lesson, and hasn't done it since the last time.

Also Aleks, it is glitching, for starters, you can go beneath the map from there
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 10:16:31 PM by Milkman007 »
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 05:13:48 PM »

It's not Cheating, Hacking, or Trolling. It's exploiting. And the smallest one at that. So it wouldn't apply to that.

I don't see that being an issue.

However, I know this app has been delayed for a long time. So I need a response in 48 hours to show you are still interested in this.

Please post if so.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 12:52:22 AM »
I am still interested.in the position if that's what you mean. :p

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 01:18:06 AM »
Approved!
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 01:18:06 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal