Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dr FLUFFAISSSS application  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Dr.Fluffy

Dr FLUFFAISSSS application
« on: February 12, 2014, 01:17:13 PM »
In game name:(=-CG-=) Dr.Fluffy trollface

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/12345678

What helpful qualities do you possess:I have rdmed before, And alot of times It's an accident or a propper reason, And I like to try my best to stop rdmers also,

What country are you from: England UK

Microphone: (yes or no)Yes and I very rarely use it

Do you have past admin/forum experience: I owned a server, Admin on a server ( a few actually ) and a mod.

Do you use our TS server:No

Additional Notes:Yolo trollface

Offline Pacci828

Re: Dr FLUFFAISSSS application
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »
Make some Posts and later you can try it again. Then you will get a yes from me. ;)

You should read this for the next time http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:25:34 PM by Pacci828 »
"Wir sind nicht nur verantwortlich für das, was wir tun, sondern auch für das, was wir nicht tun."
"We are not only responsible for what we do but also for what we do not."

Molière

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 11:46:07 PM »
-1 Absolutely not.

A) Failure to link to a Steam page.

B) Only 1 post? Really? Is this where the bar has dropped to?

C) How about telling what you're applying for? Wait. You know what? Doesn't matter. I'm still saying no, anyway.

Offline Milkman007

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 02:24:13 AM »
Well considering you were almost banned for rdms on one occasion (decided to slay and warn him instead of a ban), and you have also rdmed on other occasions away from admins before, I give you -1. Aswell as you being stubborn such as when you insisted we rdmed you even though we had valid proof against you, I find you more of a troll than a dedicated player to CG community. Also (in my opinion), I think the only reason you still are involved with CG is because of your fanboyism for tendovvi, considering you have had his avatar, name, spray, and also on occasion try to mimic his famous slurp. lol.gif
"Black Dynamite"

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »
To much negative feedback from the community at this time.

For now I must deny this application. However, I'm willing to bet if you reapply later (Read Rules To See How Long Reapplications Must Be), that things might go differently. Try to get to know some community members and get some positive word out there about you.

For now however, Denied.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal