Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tictactoe360 [Comms Officer Application]  (Read 6416 times)

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Tictactoe360 [Community Leader Application]
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 08:15:41 PM »
He and I don't get a long very well, because of our Canadian rivalry but hey, I've seen him around the
forums and have to say that TicTac is a viable CL, But I would agree with Chris that he would definitely
fit the role of a Comm. Officer. He gets my +

Tic may not be all that familiar with the server-side stuff, but damn is he good at keeping in touch with people.

IF NOT FOR CL AT LEAST MAKE HIM CG's COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, WE NEED MORE COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW

Seriously make Tic something. +1
I do not like the idea of CL but I do like the idea of Communications Officer. Also he will have another title that is differ from most.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 08:23:36 PM »
He and I don't get a long very well, because of our Canadian rivalry but hey, I've seen him around the
forums and have to say that TicTac is a viable CL, But I would agree with Chris that he would definitely

Tic may not be all that familiar with the server-side stuff, but damn is he good at keeping in touch with people.

IF NOT FOR CL AT LEAST MAKE HIM CG's COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, WE NEED MORE COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW

I do not like the idea of CL but I do like the idea of Communications Officer. Also he will have another title that is differ from most.

And it should be rainbow with a picture of a drill next to it.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 08:23:36 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 08:29:29 PM »

I just want you to know that I have no problem with you and you are an incredibly good guy, I just become an asshat with some of the people I play games with, I don't know why.

But at the end of it all I do consider you a friend

Ðeath.

Re: Tictactoe360 [Comms Officer Application]
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 12:06:41 AM »

+2.

Offline AbkaFlab

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2013, 12:13:56 AM »
+1 this is definitely needed

Offline oobla37

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »
Comma officer would be cool. +1

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Pillz

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 12:31:30 AM »
I'm thinking you'd be good for handling and updating the Steam Page, and relaying important information to our Steam community. How about that? Essentially the same thing, because ideally with new CL's communication will improve drastically but I definitely think we could find a place for you to help out.

+1
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 12:36:45 AM »
I'm thinking you'd be good for handling and updating the Steam Page, and relaying important information to our Steam community. How about that? Essentially the same thing, because ideally with new CL's communication will improve drastically but I definitely think we could find a place for you to help out.

+1

And especially the main page!
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »

+1

And especially the main page!
Yes, the mainpage rarely updates.

Plus it annoys me a little that I have to scroll sideways on some.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2013, 02:22:52 PM »

+1

This would be perfect, in the end my biggest concern is going back to that complete lack of communication between CL and Players/Admins that lead to so many shit storms in the past and if we can snuff it out it should bring a bit more order in.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 02:34:11 PM »
Seems like a good idea in concept ,but I doubt it would work. What you are describing is pretty much what Old Crow was trying to accomplish and I believe this will achieve similar results.

Edit: -1
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 02:44:25 PM by Liam Neeson »

Offline DBag

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 02:35:53 PM »
Yes just yes +1
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 07:36:07 AM »
Did the title change?

This was his previous CL post?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 04:33:19 AM »
Accepted.

Please PM me for further details and meeting times.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 04:33:19 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal