Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tictactoe360 [Comms Officer Application]  (Read 6417 times)

Offline Tictactoe360

Tictactoe360 [Comms Officer Application]
« on: November 12, 2013, 10:24:29 AM »
Name: Tictactoe360

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Yahtzee and Death

Do you have past admin experience: Admin on several CG and SKG servers and I've been with Both SKG/CG for the last 5 years

Why you wish to be Communications Officer: We need need a proper way to bridge the gap between CL and Regulars/Admins there's an extreme lack of communication between the two and I believe I can help out.

What country are you from: Canada

Age 19

Additional Notes:
(First off Yahtzee and Death said I should do this, not sure if it was a joke though, either way, I'm not asking for power, I'm asking for the ability to keep others up to date on the what's happening within CG along with answering any questions or problems they have)

I wouldn't be too much use setting up servers or maintaining admins or the likes. But I would be incredibly good for keeping the other admins and user updated on what's happening within CG. Personally, I know how much of a piss off it can be when you have a major problem and are told nothing.

I have enough free time each day that I can answer almost any PM's that could be sent to a CL.

Once again though, I'm not asking for in game power, I'm merely asking for the ability to keep everyone else up to date on major CG affairs and help sort out the problems.

I feel there needs to be at least a few people dedicated to this and I'm willing to volunteer sometime to help out.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:31:20 PM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline (=CG=) Scooby

Re: Tictactoe360 [Community Leader Application]
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:35:33 AM »
+1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:35:33 AM »

Offline mjb627

Offline Red

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 10:54:24 AM »
+1
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:27:50 AM »
Tic may not be all that familiar with the server-side stuff, but damn is he good at keeping in touch with people.

IF NOT FOR CL AT LEAST MAKE HIM CG's COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, WE NEED MORE COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW

Seriously make Tic something. +1

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
Definitely, I can see him being an extremely mature people's person. Just don't mention drills.

+1
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline crovv

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
+1 (bajillion)

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »
Fuck no.

Offline Billy

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 06:03:39 PM »
No thank you.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 06:17:09 PM »
Are you sure you're ready to LEAD a community? You just resigned, not sure if it's the best idea.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline crovv

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 06:18:59 PM »
Are you sure you're ready to LEAD a community? You just resigned, not sure if it's the best idea.

My +1 was more towards the idea of TicTac having a position in the community other than CL. I'm not sure if he's totally up to that.

This idea.
Tic may not be all that familiar with the server-side stuff, but damn is he good at keeping in touch with people.

IF NOT FOR CL AT LEAST MAKE HIM CG's COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, WE NEED MORE COMMUNICATION IN LEADERSHIP ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »
*cough cough* not sure if I should take the name literally or not but "Community Leader"

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 06:29:48 PM »

I resigned from admining on the servers, I don't want any power on the servers.

"I'm merely asking for the ability to keep everyone else up to date on major CG affairs and help sort out the problems."

My +1 was more towards the idea of TicTac having a position in the community other than CL. I'm not sure if he's totally up to that.

This idea.

If there is any position available that would help bridge the gap between CL's and Admins/Players I'd gladly apply for that. If this community intend to fix itself up we'll need to get rid of all this "Miscommunication" CL's didn't inform community members of anything, PM's would go Weeks/Months without any form of response

I'm volunteering myself to help ease the work load for other CL's

*cough cough* not sure if I should take the name literally or not but "Community Leader"

There's literally no other role that would allow me to preform what I'm applying for.
Vet Admins don't get to know what the CL's are doing, Head Admins don't get to know what the CL's are doing, Regular Admins don't get to know what the CL's are doing, Trial Admins don't get to know what the CL's are doing, Regular Players don't get to know what the CL's are doing.

It's a system where the only one's who get to know what's actually happening with the community are those in charge and if CG wants to get its shit together it's going to have to form some communication between CL and the average Admin/Player. I'm volunteering to fill that gap.

I literally don't want any real power, I just want the ability to keep everyone up to date and help solve people problems and concerns.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 06:41:37 PM by Tictactoe360 »

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 06:39:10 PM »
This would work very well, it would enable us to have an active news bulletin - something we haven't had in years. And it would, as Tic said, alleviate some pressure off of the other CL's shoulders.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »
He and I don't get a long very well, because of our Canadian rivalry but hey, I've seen him around the
forums and have to say that TicTac is a viable CL, But I would agree with Chris that he would definitely
fit the role of a Comm. Officer. He gets my +

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal