Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christovski for CL because dedication  (Read 10420 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Christovski for CL because dedication
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
So that's different from our current CL, how?

So, it's okay to hire someone unfit to be a CL, because our current CL is unfit to be a CL. Is this what you're saying?

I'm saying you can't have double standards like that. My suggestion is to wipe the board clean. A new start with a new staff.
Technically we can't if we still have the same head honcho.
We can if we ditch the head honcho. Like has been said before: This is your community. Take it back.

Injects behavior from the past is irrelevant, and this thread is not here to discuss him.

We're moving forward and we plan to make changes, so let's keep this about Chris.

I understand your points but I don't like the way things are starting to roll. Stay on topic.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:11 PM »
-1 Generally poor attitude. I thought he was pretty chill but since he became HA I don't think giving him more power is a good idea, especially not when shit has gone sideways.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 09:16:11 PM »

Ðeath.

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »
Harsh to say, but 0.

-1 Generally poor attitude. I thought he was pretty chill but since he became HA I don't think giving him more power is a good idea, especially not when shit has gone sideways.

If I were to give a definitive answer to why 0, it's attitude; otherwise, he most likely would be a great candidate.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 06:48:26 AM »
+1 Chris for telling it like it is.

Kwuartz, you pulled a me (only with no information in the resignation), and refuse to own up to it. You're pretty lucky you got to keep the position. I was vet before I resigned, and have jack shit now. Don't take it out on Chris when he told you that you dun goofed.

Billy, you've been biased against Chris for ages, due to his calling you out on your sexism and other questionable forum activity.

Dante, remember that time Inject called Chris a redneck in the 4th of July thread? What about the countless flaming about nintendo consoles? Maybe you recall the time Inject screamed over the mic on ZM and ragequit after we were discussing ME3? Yeah, you really shouldn't be judging Chris's app based upon standards that not even the current CL follows.

Every time I read something written by you I lose it. You are aware that at one point I was a HA and then a CL right? Like jesus christ I feel my IQ dips in the negatives every time I read something you write.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2013, 07:37:16 AM »
Kwuartz, you pulled a me (only with no information in the resignation), and refuse to own up to it. You're pretty lucky you got to keep the position. I was vet before I resigned, and have jack shit now. Don't take it out on Chris when he told you that you dun goofed.
Every time I read something written by you I lose it. You are aware that at one point I was a HA and then a CL right? Like jesus christ I feel my IQ dips in the negatives every time I read something you write.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how that's relevant to what he posted.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 07:52:19 AM »

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see how that's relevant to what he posted.

Hes talking to me as if I havent been here long/like I want this trial admin tag still.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2013, 11:03:44 AM »
Actually, I talk to you like you're a Negative Nancy and supposed 'reformed' troll, whose only contribution in the last few months has been raging that CG doesn't have the funds for a dedicated NS2 server and going on at length about how you think Inject is going to ruin CG.  I've literally never seen you do anything positive for the community in the past year, unless you count the spreading of negative attitude as a positive thing? 

You ragequit with your resignation thread, but then came back later and tried to play it off like you didn't rage, and all you've done since is go on about CG being dead and that Inject is going to watch it burn.  That strikes me as sad and pointless behavior, completely unneeded at this time, so all I see is dead weight needing to be cut off.

TL;DR: In the last year I haven't seen anything from you as deserving of respect, and I've seen plenty of things that garner disrepsect, nothing positive to counter-balance the negative.

That's all I have to say on this subject. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:06:37 AM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline crovv

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2013, 11:10:21 AM »
TL;DR: In the last year I haven't seen anything from you as deserving of respect, and I've seen plenty of things that garner disrepsect, nothing positive to counter-balance the negative.

After getting to know Kwaurtz better...
Yeah.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »
Now I'm not asking everyone to judge Kwaurtz here, I'm just making sure my intentions are known, that that's why I was sassing him in his own style.

I can't abide the behavior, so I say something about it. 

Let's not derail this into a discussion of Kwaurtz' behavior.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline youknowwhoitis

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2013, 12:03:03 PM »
If Chris wasn't here years ago

CG would not be here

plain and simple as that

he helped build CG into what it is today and literally was the life line for CG for a good few months

Offline Dante

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2013, 02:33:27 PM »
Dante, remember that time Inject called Chris a redneck in the 4th of July thread? What about the countless flaming about nintendo consoles? Maybe you recall the time Inject screamed over the mic on ZM and ragequit after we were discussing ME3? Yeah, you really shouldn't be judging Chris's app based upon standards that not even the current CL follows.
Does no one realize I am probably the person who hates Inject the most? He bullied me when I was younger, like so fucking much, hell when WG got kicked out asked if we could get rid of Inject too.
Injects not as bad as he used to be, but I had the biggest fucking grudge against him.

Yeah, you really shouldn't be judging Chris's app based upon standards that not even the current CL follows.
Are you serious? If were going to allow people who disrespect players/admins to run the community you might as well run in Kwaurtz as Community Leader.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 02:43:26 PM by Dante »

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2013, 02:42:45 PM »
Pretty much this, I haven't really seen anything that makes me think he would be a good candidate for CL.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »
Actually, I talk to you like you're a Negative Nancy and supposed 'reformed' troll, whose only contribution in the last few months has been raging that CG doesn't have the funds for a dedicated NS2 server and going on at length about how you think Inject is going to ruin CG.  I've literally never seen you do anything positive for the community in the past year, unless you count the spreading of negative attitude as a positive thing? 

You ragequit with your resignation thread, but then came back later and tried to play it off like you didn't rage, and all you've done since is go on about CG being dead and that Inject is going to watch it burn.  That strikes me as sad and pointless behavior, completely unneeded at this time, so all I see is dead weight needing to be cut off.

That's all I have to say on this subject.

You only interact with me on the forums, and thats it. You don't come on to teamspeak and play games with any of us there. The people who come on teamspeak and for the most part actually play games with me and paint you a different picture than what you interpret here on the forums.  Once again hammering down the fact that CG is divided into cliques and has never been really conjoined in a long time.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
I play games that have their own voice chat rendering Teamspeak completely pointless, I've never seen the point of it so long as the forums exist

Offline Dante

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2013, 08:51:34 PM »
I play games that have their own voice chat rendering Teamspeak completely pointless, I've never seen the point of it so long as the forums exist
The point of teamspeak is to talk to other members of the community. Get to know people from the other servers, like Hidden and TTT.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2013, 08:51:34 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal