Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Value of the Human Species  (Read 5564 times)

Skieski

Re: The Value of the Human Species
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »
I would never call us "unnatural". We are the product of evolution. We evolved from less developed beings. WE are, without doubt, nature. Nature at work. Whatever we do, we will always be.

Offline Remscar

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 10:10:32 PM »
I think that humans are the plan of nature. We will eradicate ourselves, but in the end, cockroaches win.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 10:10:32 PM »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 10:12:27 PM »
I think that humans are the plan of nature. We will eradicate ourselves, but in the end, cockroaches win.

Nah, the Diclonius will end us all.

Offline Leomire

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 11:03:00 PM »
Humanity is slowly destroying ourselves as a species and possibly taking everyone with us.... But thats humanities flaws for you

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 12:59:54 AM »
its worthless
Phim Bogason

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 02:20:30 AM »
Damn the stupid!!! Hoorah for Charles Robert Darwin and especially the Darwin Awards!! Removing stupid from the gene pool a handfull at a time. Yes I agree that humans are basicly a parasite (Parasitism is a type of symbiotic relationship between organisms of different species where one organism, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the host.) to the earth and those around us. Eradication of self is not in our nature, but eradication of each other is our passive objective. Noone wants to die(well there are a few) ,but with out death we can not live so really to die is to make others live so in saying that FREE ICECREAM! GOODNIGHT wtf was I saying...

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 09:14:46 AM »
how is it symbiotic? when it is symbiotic atleast according to my book, they need eachother equally.
for example like many of the germs in our body (digestion system that is) =)
anyways humanity might be a strain on this planet, but hell it might go trough some rough times now, hopefully we can get our asses into space and terraform theese bitches =P a fools dream perhaps but it would be very nice XD

Offline OMG_ZombiePenguin

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »
Well, The earth does need us maybe not the earth specifically but the animals that inhabit it. If we dont exsist then over where I live the deer population will multiply then ravage the land around it destroying the habitats of many small animals leaving them exposed to predators. so it would be a very slow and very long proccess of destruction ,but they do need us.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 03:57:33 PM »
without us evolution would create something else to keep it down, and it has this marvelous ability, if you have to many they all die sooner or later or atleast they crash down

Offline Remscar

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »
Its funny to watch this thread
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

G-man

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 11:28:46 AM »
This thread is full of fail.
I could only understand Crypto's point of view. There was a lot of nonsense and copypasted crap.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »
Now that I actually read his wall of text it's starting to make sense.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
how can you fail to understand such elementary things as symbiotic, or evolution?
also half of the comments here are shortened dumbed down versions of what crypto said so if you can understand him you should be able to pull your head out of your ass and understand the rest of the people around here...
i will agree i don't write much in lamens term but seriously guys, half of the shit in this thread is elementary school shit nothing beyond the level of what a 13 year old should be able to understand atleast to a degree.
also my grammar might not be that of a novel writer or anything close to that, but i do not write bogus sentences that make no gramatical sense whatsoever.
so the fact that you can't understand what others say only perpetuates what crypto is trying to say, humans might be able to understand they just don't want to at times... (or atleast that is a sub part of crypto's post from what i can read) anywho.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
how can you fail to understand such elementary things as symbiotic, or evolution?
also half of the comments here are shortened dumbed down versions of what crypto said so if you can understand him you should be able to pull your head out of your ass and understand the rest of the people around here...
i will agree i don't write much in lamens term but seriously guys, half of the shit in this thread is elementary school shit nothing beyond the level of what a 13 year old should be able to understand atleast to a degree.
also my grammar might not be that of a novel writer or anything close to that, but i do not write bogus sentences that make no gramatical sense whatsoever.
so the fact that you can't understand what others say only perpetuates what crypto is trying to say, humans might be able to understand they just don't want to at times... (or atleast that is a sub part of crypto's post from what i can read) anywho.
Agreed.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 10:41:58 PM »
no comment.
ha ha I made a signature

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 10:41:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal