Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Characters of the Interesting Sort.  (Read 2556 times)

Offline jet_savage

Characters of the Interesting Sort.
« on: February 28, 2014, 12:38:25 AM »
     I was wanting to know who in the way of interesting or insane people you all have met. Because I know 5 people whom I became instant friends with just because how insane they are having met on the hidden servers. I would love to see a story too if you ladies and gentlemen are willing.
People use words as if they carry no weight, as if they are tools merely to communicate. I have seen people torn and destroyed by them, as though they were a weapon mightier than Zeus' great lightning. However, I have seen many rallied by them, given the courage to overcome any and all forces in their way. But those who shine to me use their words to build, not structures mind you, but confidence in others and repair those who have been broken down. But the real question is, why is a raven like a writing desk?

Offline Boom

Re: Characters of the Interesting Sort.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »
I'm friendless on the Hidden servers at the moment.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »

Offline Naruko99

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:44:51 PM »
I met alot of people on CG that I became instant friends with. After meeting most of my friends on CG, I began playing more games with them on Garry's Mod and Skyping with them :D  It kind of sucks that most of them live far away.

To name of a few would be Grimlust, Red, livebait, Alice, Uncle Bear, Atrus, Keksas, DJlab, Shenanigans, Vlad the Impaler, Kwarte, Xenowulf, X-Man, and nicholas1697. And many others.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:48:11 PM by Naruko99 »

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »
Hate to be this guy, but you kind of just bumped a older thread(Around a month).

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »
Hate to be this guy, but you kind of just bumped a older thread(Around a month).

Don't worry about it. Someone new to stir up pleasant conversation is ALWAYS welcome in my book.

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 11:36:44 PM »
I hate you all, I just keep you around for my own entertainment.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 01:35:46 AM »

Aww, buddy  :'( :'( :'(
We hate you, too! :-*

Offline Naruko99

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 09:26:49 PM »

Pffft. I'll be sure to tell Xenowulf that Red~~~  parrot

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 09:26:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal