Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden Changelog  (Read 3740 times)

Offline DBag

Hidden Changelog
« on: December 15, 2013, 06:09:00 AM »
So there have been some alterations to the servers here recently and I think that Red, with me as the guinea pig, have finally smoothed a lot of it out.

1.) Damage sound when hit detection has been made.
                     2.) Damage viewer that displays in chat for how much damage has been done.
                     3.) Ranking system, this shows overall, hidden, and iris rank.
                     4.) Minor shotgun damage reduction.
                     5.) Minor alterations to optimize hit detection.
                     6.) Sonic Alarms set to hidden activation only.
                     7.) Noclip for admins with flag a. Useful for future fun-nights/getting players unstuck (Flag will be adjusted later)?
                     8.) Added a TK Manager that auto bans after 8TKs
                     9.) Added SMAC

-Hidden Ranking system These are the commands you can use to check your rank in game.-
Spoiler for Hidden:
-Rank (Chat command) : Prints your rank

- IRISRank (Chat command) : Prints your IRIS rank

- HiddenRank (Chat command) : Prints your Hidden rank

- Top (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks

- IRISTop (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks and arranges it by IRIS                 points

- HiddenTop (Chat command) : Creates a menu to display all players who have ranks and arranges it by Hidden points

- !ResetRank (Chat command) : Resets your rank

If you wish to change any setting for these, or disable them type !settings into the chat and it will bring up a window which will allow you to do so.

I will be updating this regularly until everything is set in stone until then post below on anything I may have missed.

-Servers running which plugin/change-
Server #1: 1-9
Server #2: 1-9
Server #3: 1-9
Server #4: 1-9

Code: [Select]
Added all new plugins to the servers.
Testing a plugin (admin noclip) for admins with flag A.
Test successful, added to all servers.
Added two new custom maps to server 4, one map needs tweaking.
Testing a TK Manager on servers 1-2.
Went ahead and added the TK Manager to servers 3-4.
Testing SMAC on server 1.
Test for SMAC was a success, works well with gravity votes and other new plugins. Added to servers 2-4.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:34:48 AM by Red »
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Burgers-13

Re: Hidden Changelog
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 06:23:46 AM »
gotta give kuddos to the progress thats going on with the servers..  ^.^ it can only get better now :D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 06:23:46 AM »

Offline Blue Belladonna

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 06:28:39 AM »
gotta give kuddos to the progress thats going on with the servers..  ^.^ it can only get better now :D

Agreed

Offline GL4D0S

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 02:42:11 AM »
You had me at shotgun damage reduction.

Offline DBag

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 03:27:35 AM »
Damn right I did

Offline Red

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 04:01:09 AM »
Haha, you goofs
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Bart

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
Nerfing the shotgun just gives me more of an incentive to use the FN2000. Thanks for making me even more OP.  :P

Offline DBag

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 10:37:02 PM »
The reason you are OP is because you actually aim at the hidden

Offline GL4D0S

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 02:04:41 PM »
Nerfing the shotgun just gives me more of an incentive to use the FN2000. Thanks for making me even more OP.  :P

I thought of this, and it made me terrified. Then I played last night... and the nerf is alright, I don't get one-shot anymore, but when I do get chunked, I go down to 2 - 4 health. So shotty is still viable.
Spoiler for Hidden:
pls dont use F2000, think of the children

Offline crovv

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 02:59:42 PM »
Can we do a crovv-specific buff on the shotgun? I proved to Red how terrible I am at hidden last night, I deserve a raise.

Offline Red

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »
*Red finds some way that makes so [only] Crovv shoots 1000 shots at once and do 100 damage each*

Offline crovv

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 03:07:37 PM »
For serious though, I really appreciate the damage-related additions, including the hit sound and chat notice. Nice additions, can't wait to play more.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 03:34:10 PM »
Some day, when my internet is capable of maintaining a decent connection, I'll have to see how these changes work.

Hit detection seems nice, since I guess it combats the issues with seeing blood and doing nothing, but I'm still not sure I agree with the shotgun nerf. I mean, I personally don't use it, but unless the damage falloff at range got reduced a bit to compensate, I don't know if it was really a good change. If it takes 2 shots to kill the Hidden, even at close range, then the FN2000 might actually be a faster gun to kill the hidden with, no matter what, plus with better range and accuracy.

Offline Red

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 03:56:10 PM »
Some day, when my internet is capable of maintaining a decent connection, I'll have to see how these changes work.

Hit detection seems nice, since I guess it combats the issues with seeing blood and doing nothing, but I'm still not sure I agree with the shotgun nerf. I mean, I personally don't use it, but unless the damage falloff at range got reduced a bit to compensate, I don't know if it was really a good change. If it takes 2 shots to kill the Hidden, even at close range, then the FN2000 might actually be a faster gun to kill the hidden with, no matter what, plus with better range and accuracy.
I set it so that, should you get shot point blank, it will do about 100 damage exactly if all pellets connect instead of the previous 153 damage if all the pellets connect.

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 05:28:38 PM »
Since you guys are making this changes.. you should upload a new and more awsome-er MOTD than that plain one.. same rules different design make it look more legit  for the server >:P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 05:28:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal