Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Clyde9119

Hello
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:57:06 AM »
I thought I'd post here in the introductions section seeing as that I'm new and a genuine community involvement is required before being able to admin a server. Since I can't become an admin myself, I would like to point something out even moreso than other threads I've seen in other sections. I came here solely to request the administration of the hidden servers. I know that is not possible, so instead I beg other members of this site to become admins of those servers (if you don't play the hidden, you should, it is a fairly good game). I like the Conjoint servers because it is one of the few that actually allow all-talk to be on, which is also quite a drawback without active administration. Some of the players are atrocious enough (teamkilling, mic spam, etc.) that people will leave. I will gladly donate if you point some admins towards the hidden servers.

Also, could you use Recaptcha instead of Keycaptcha? Recaptcha is actually an organization that helps digitize books.

Offline Mr_Rainbow

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »
I thought I'd post here in the introductions section seeing as that I'm new and a genuine community involvement is required before being able to admin a server. Since I can't become an admin myself, I would like to point something out even moreso than other threads I've seen in other sections. I came here solely to request the administration of the hidden servers. I know that is not possible, so instead I beg other members of this site to become admins of those servers (if you don't play the hidden, you should, it is a fairly good game). I like the Conjoint servers because it is one of the few that actually allow all-talk to be on, which is also quite a drawback without active administration. Some of the players are atrocious enough (teamkilling, mic spam, etc.) that people will leave. I will gladly donate if you point some admins towards the hidden servers.

Also, could you use Recaptcha instead of Keycaptcha? Recaptcha is actually an organization that helps digitize books.

Welcome!

Recaptcha is actually an organization that helps digitize books.

And... ok then?
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:00:46 AM »

Offline Clyde9119

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 01:05:57 AM »
Welcome!

Thanks.

And... ok then?

No, really! http://www.google.com/recaptcha

Offline Mr_Rainbow

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 01:07:59 AM »
Welcome!

Thanks.

And... ok then?

No, really! http://www.google.com/recaptcha

Well then...
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 01:27:41 AM »
Welcome to the forums. About your concern for Hidden admins. We have 9 admins currently for the Hidden Servers. A good majority of those 9 are very active on the servers (including myself). So I'm not too sure why you wrote this:

" I beg other members of this site to become admins of those servers"

Offline Clyde9119

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 01:53:27 AM »
Welcome to the forums. About your concern for Hidden admins. We have 9 admins currently for the Hidden Servers. A good majority of those 9 are very active on the servers (including myself). So I'm not too sure why you wrote this:

I wrote it because the servers are often filled with TK or mic spam. While the mic spam can simply be muted, the TK'ing does not stop so easily. Since, as far as I know, there is no way to tell if someone is an admin or not, I must not be seeing their direct actions if they are indeed in the servers.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 03:18:41 AM »
No, I hate hidden. The only reason I would play would be cash.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Pyro

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 03:47:46 AM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline CashPrizes

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 12:25:52 PM »
No, I hate hidden. The only reason I would play would be cash.

That's right! I make the Hidden experience a world of a difference.  ;D

Back on topic: If you really are concerned about such actions, then feel free to add me on Steam I guess and then notify me when needed. *whispers* "Although I'm on the servers like crazy."

Click here to add the infamous Cash!

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 12:51:03 PM »
Welcome

Offline forumguy69

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:28 PM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline Echochrome4

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
Welcome to the forums!  Lets play sometime!  :D

Offline Red

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 05:02:15 PM »
*Thumps head against wall*
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Leninade

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 07:12:23 PM »

I wrote it because the servers are often filled with TK or mic spam. While the mic spam can simply be muted, the TK'ing does not stop so easily. Since, as far as I know, there is no way to tell if someone is an admin or not, I must not be seeing their direct actions if they are indeed in the servers.
While a number of us are fairly active, we obviously can't be on all the time. If you don't think you can get a hold of an admin in time, just open up the console, type in status to get their Steam ID, and take a SS of the teamkills, and we'll be more than happy to ban that person. Other than that, we do have a TK script that will ban people for a few hours after 5 unforgiven TKs, which we can then use to extend/permanently ban them, if they are repeat offenders.

But you're right, of all the CG servers, the Hidden is the most notorious for attracting people who think TKing is hilarious.

Otherwise, welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Xenomorph

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 07:50:12 AM »
Welcome mate. Just, don't. Do not become addicted to parrots. We already have had one problem.... Anyways see ya around!

Sh*t Boxes I swear to f**king god...
"Music IMO sucks" -Xenomorph God
"*DEAD* (TEAM) IIZard: but i if t how do can radar?"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 07:50:12 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal