CG Gaming Section > Team Fortress 2

[Suggestions 2.0] VS Saxton Hale

(1/2) > >>

Inject OH 4:
Suggestions
Have a suggestion for Saxton Hale? We can try coding tons of new stuff! Suggest it below.
Any suggestions not following the format will be deleted.

* What type of suggestion?: (Map, Equipment, Weapon, Model, Icon, Feature, Etc.)
* What does it do?: (Describe what the suggestion will do and add to the gameplay/server.)
* Why should it be added?: (Self explanatory)
* Link to download/addon: (On applies if it is a suggested server map or addon. If it doesn't exist I am more than willing to script it myself.
If you suggestion is to modify weapon damage's or enable or disable certian weapons that is alright and we can try to do that if it looks good.

Thanks,
    -Game On-

Old Crow:
What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Holiday punch
Why should it be added?: It should be removed if it has not already. I know that its not completely cheap and people have figured out how to get out of it, but for new players to the game, its a real turn off when you get killed by it.
Link to download/addon: N/A

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Old Crow on November 16, 2012, 01:50:15 PM ---What type of suggestion?: Weapon
What does it do?: Holiday punch
Why should it be added?: It should be removed if it has not already. I know that its not completely cheap and people have figured out how to get out of it, but for new players to the game, its a real turn off when you get killed by it.
Link to download/addon: N/A

--- End quote ---
that was changed ages ago way back in 1.38 I believe. No longer does what it did before. It now REMOVES stun from your self if you punch hale while stunned... which is pretty useless if you ask me.

Skyguy (Team Mudkipz):
    What type of suggestion?: Feature (I guess)
    What does it do?: Upgraded player limit (32 players)
    Why should it be added?: Because its more fun to play when more players can play.
    Link to download/addon: I don't know if its a download or if it can be easily modified

Inject OH 4:

--- Quote from: Skyguy (Team Mudkipz) on November 19, 2012, 10:07:44 PM ---    What type of suggestion?: Feature (I guess)
    What does it do?: Upgraded player limit (32 players)
    Why should it be added?: Because its more fun to play when more players can play.
    Link to download/addon: I don't know if its a download or if it can be easily modified

--- End quote ---
Done, I think it was 32 way back on our old one so works for me!
Set to 32 Max players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version