Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is this sad?  (Read 3231 times)

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

Is this sad?
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:49:18 AM »
Apperently, some people think that I have not experienced the full orgasm of gaming since I have not played ANY of the half-lifes. I don't know if they were trolling me, or if this is true....

frogface

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Wholegrain

Re: Is this sad?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:40:15 AM »
Apperently, some people think that I have not experienced the full orgasm of gaming since I have not played ANY of the half-lifes. I don't know if they were trolling me, or if this is true....

frogface

half life was what got me started on zombie panic and from zombie panic came zps  and from there I started running communities.  All because one day I hopped on my brothers steam account and started playing half life 1 then 2.  Hl1 was the REAL start of my gaming.  Before I would play games on n64 or didn't really play games online.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:40:15 AM »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »
Yes, it is sad.  I may cry. (not.)

My start of the gaming experience?  Pong, on a stand alone game console, in the 70's. Played on Dad's portable Compaq (not a laptop, they weren't thought of yet) back in the day.
Got more serious after the first, and original, Castle Wolfenstein came into being.
Been internationally ranked in games (such as Quake 2, one of the best titles ever, and one of the first truly stable multiplayer over the internet games.) 
Used to be one of the most fierce infected you could run up against in Zombie Panic Source, which led me to this community.

Do go get them.  You will enjoy them.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »

frogface

It's a basic requirement if you are a PC gamer to play the HL series, you really are missing out on one of the best games in history. It would be the same as having a Sega Genesis and not playing Sonic
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Andredem

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 02:44:48 PM »
Play Black Mesa: Source when the whole game is fully complete for the Half-Life 1 experience, play Half-Life 2 or Synergy with a friend (co-op of Half-Life 2) to experience HL2, and then play the episodes.

I have never played through Half-Life 1, nor Half-Life 2: Episode 2. But I'm working on it. I'm gonna finish Ep. 2 sometime soon and I'll get my Half-Life 1 experience through Black Mesa

Just never be like one of my friends, who thinks that Call of Duty makes better campaigns than Half-Life 2... that would be "Imgoinham"... WHAT... WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS MAN..   Meme8
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 02:49:27 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »
Play Black Mesa: Source when the whole game is fully complete for the Half-Life 1 experience, play Half-Life 2 or Synergy with a friend (co-op of Half-Life 2) to experience HL2, and then play the episodes.

I have never played through Half-Life 1, nor Half-Life 2: Episode 2. But I'm working on it. I'm gonna finish Ep. 2 sometime soon and I'll get my Half-Life 1 experience through Black Mesa

Just never be like one of my friends, who thinks that Call of Duty makes better campaigns than Half-Life 2... that would be "Imgoinham"... WHAT... WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS MAN..   Meme8

Play Buy the entire Half-Life series, and then play them non stop. Beginning to end. THen play BM:S

Offline arth987

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 05:16:17 PM »
I have never played any of the half life games either.

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
The thing that got me playing was HL1, ohmagerd. :D You should definitely play Synergy with me sometime, its fun.. You would like. 

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 07:36:30 PM »
Every time I play HL, I get stuck at the same spot. Then I just noclip til I get bored.

Did finish one of the episodes, though. The one with the gnome? Carried his ass and launched that fucker into space.

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 07:58:36 PM »
Every time I play HL, I get stuck at the same spot. Then I just noclip til I get bored.

Did finish one of the episodes, though. The one with the gnome? Carried his ass and launched that fucker into space.

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.

I get stuck at the first boss then end up using god mode and nocliping until my game crashes.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 08:43:41 PM »

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.

I get stuck at the first boss then end up using god mode and nocliping until my game crashes.

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.

You guys make me sad. It took me sooo long to beat Half Life 2 that's it's not even funny.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 03:14:12 AM »
That annoying gnome, took it all the way with me.
Went to map loading. Suddenly gone.

Then I never played HL2 ever again.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 04:04:34 AM »

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.
Lol i always try that but i can never get that fucker to the end i always lose him the the fucking car i don't know where to put him so he doesn't fly out

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 05:06:25 AM »

LIVE LARGE, MY FRIEND.
Lol i always try that but i can never get that fucker to the end i always lose him the the fucking car i don't know where to put him so he doesn't fly out
Freaking gnome took me forever to keep him from falling off of that damn car. Glad that I seen him get launched to space. I won't miss him.  >:(

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 06:04:22 PM »

frogface

half life was what got me started on zombie panic and from zombie panic came zps  and from there I started running communities.  All because one day I hopped on my brothers steam account and started playing half life 1 then 2.  Hl1 was the REAL start of my gaming.  Before I would play games on n64 or didn't really play games online.

Good times were had with ZP1, If i recall right your's (and i think Claires?) server came up just as 0wn3ds went down, good times were had on both servers, Anyways back on topic you should try out the half-life series including the expansions, had a blast on all of them, HL1 has some amazing mods to!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 06:04:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal