Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: no name likes milk  (Read 4234 times)

Offline (no name)

no name likes milk
« on: August 01, 2012, 09:19:25 PM »
my name on steam is no name and the group i made which is dumb is MILK. i play on only two servers the cg server and the doorman is god server. :D

Offline Cadaver

Re: no name likes milk
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »
No name, I like Chocolate milk.

Also, please read the forum rules. Advertising a group, clan or community other than CG's on the forum is prohibited.  Private message me a link to the group, as I want to make sure you are not in violation.

Cadaver

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:48:21 PM »
HI NO NAME; BRETHREN OF THE BEFAMED SGT BRUCE.

Hopefully he'll grow up to be a good kid like you!
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »
Cadavar im sorry i havent read the rules yet but i will after this. pillz thanks i hope he does to.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »

Also, please read the forum rules. Advertising a group, clan or community other than CG's on the forum is prohibited.  Private message me a link to the group, as I want to make sure you are not in violation.

Cadaver

Don't worry it's not a real clan/group Cadaver; it's just some stupid thing they made to throw on the end of their name. I guess it's a group, but they don't have any servers or anything.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline arth987

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:29:08 PM »
I know you! Welcome!

Offline (no name)

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
You know me?
i dont think  ive seen you before.

Offline (no name)

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 07:55:58 AM »
thanks to everyone who has been so kind to me even though im pretty sure you find me annoying Meme7

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »
Ah somehow I skipped over this thread (thought I already posted here)

welcome buddy! ^.^

Offline Sammy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 06:38:49 AM »

Cadaver

Whole's already getting paranoid xD
It's okay Whole... we know you have a problem and we are all here because we love you and wan't to help cure you of this problem. :)

Nah but really, welcome to dem forums, may contain retardedness, and potentially nuts.

Don't worry it's not a real clan/group Cadaver; it's just some stupid thing they made to throw on the end of their name. I guess it's a group, but they don't have any servers or anything.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:23 PM »

Cadaver

Whole's already getting paranoid xD
It's okay Whole... we know you have a problem and we are all here because we love you and wan't to help cure you of this problem. :)

Nah but really, welcome to dem forums, may contain retardedness, and potentially nuts.

I got 99 problems son but a bitch ain't one

btw the only problem I have is attending a private university with a 3.0 minimum gpa in one of the largest cities in America (Chicago).  Also running a large/medium size community all while balancing a very outgoing social life.  I am also incredibly fit (used to breakdance and can still do a few moves like the windmill).

also Pillz didn't say that (derp). You screwed up the quote (you have a problem with quoting, let me help you with your disability)

I ALSO HAVE A LARGE E PENIS

My only problems is fixing your (quoting) problems Sammy

we have all converged on this thread to help you with your quoting disabilities

inb4 is wholegrain serious? (im not) XD

Offline CannonFodder

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 06:14:39 AM »
I like Chocolate milk to!
Spirit

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 06:14:39 AM »