Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why me?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Muffins

Why me?
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:25:50 AM »
Ok so today i was on minecraft on my hardcore singleplayer and i was getting some wood and a creeper came up behind me and blew up so i was like "WHAT THE" then from behind me came another creeper and killed me. I was so far i was like Meme8 then i think i cried a little.

Offline Nelth

Re: Why me?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:31:02 AM »
I am not sure if you are trying to do this, but try not to create multiple threads in one day. To some that can be seem as spamming, and we have been getting ALOT of spammers as of recently.

As for on topic, Creepers are getting harder in 1.3., up to 50% more damage on hard.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:31:02 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 02:38:55 AM »
I am not sure if you are trying to do this, but try not to create multiple threads in one day. To some that can be seem as spamming, and we have been getting ALOT of spammers as of recently.

As for on topic, Creepers are getting harder in 1.3., up to 50% more damage on hard.

Yes Notch has lost his mind. lets make the most difficult mob even more difficult to deal with.

Better get that diamond armor yo
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Nelth

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 02:46:52 AM »

Yes Notch has lost his mind. lets make the most difficult mob even more difficult to deal with.

Notch hasn't been working on minecraft since the release of 1.2 I believe, it is being lead solely by Jeb.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:33:05 AM »

Notch hasn't been working on minecraft since the release of 1.2 I believe, it is being lead solely by Jeb.

Lol guess I'm a little like Inject, blame everything on Notch, regardless of his involvement  Meme9
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Muffins

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 04:50:57 AM »

Yea srry not trying to spam just trying to get posts :)

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 06:03:10 AM »
I wouldn't mind build a house at night without a few torches. Creepers ain't got s*** on me.  smug

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 06:03:10 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal