Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

What do you think of the Tall Grass?

Love
Neutral
Dislike
Hate

Author Topic: Tall Grass Opinion  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Hair Slut

Re: Tall Grass Opinion
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, 08:11:03 PM »

I hate it because wild battles happen when im just trying to travel so i have to use repel...

wait this is minecraft? yeah i love tall grass, adds a ton to aesthetics, my house is proof.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »

I hate it because wild battles happen when im just trying to travel so i have to use repel...

wait this is minecraft? yeah i love tall grass, adds a ton to aesthetics, my house is proof.

haha made me laugh

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »
The bad thing about them is if you use Mo' Creatures and try fighting the short hostiles or the spiders in vanilla, and there is grass between you and the monster, you'd frequently hit the grass, and, yeah, grass actually decreases your weapon's durability. (Yes, I know it's because it counts as a type of block, but still.)
Same thing if you tend to miss your swing, you'll hit the grass. And with the crap hitboxes and the fact that you're playing in multiplayer, maybe this is worse, depending on your ping.

Iron sword has 251 durability dude and there's a ton of iron everywhere.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »
The bad thing about them is if you use Mo' Creatures and try fighting the short hostiles or the spiders in vanilla, and there is grass between you and the monster, you'd frequently hit the grass, and, yeah, grass actually decreases your weapon's durability. (Yes, I know it's because it counts as a type of block, but still.)
Same thing if you tend to miss your swing, you'll hit the grass. And with the crap hitboxes and the fact that you're playing in multiplayer, maybe this is worse, depending on your ping.

If only grass didn't damage your sword... (because it makes no sense, even if you hit dirt, sand, or even stone, the durability doesn't decrease unless you hit it for long enough. So grass dulls your sword faster than rock, and at the same speed as striking through flesh, wat?)
Grass is a part of the game, the terrain affects the combat.

I think grass should damage your sword, it makes sense that if you swing it, and it cuts grass, it will get duller as swords usually do.

It should be the other way around, it doesn't make sense that the sword doesn't dull when striking (but not breaking) stone, rock, and other blocks.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 12:05:55 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal