Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: OnLive restructures?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Cadaver

OnLive restructures?
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:49:07 PM »

Offline Pillz

Re: OnLive restructures?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »
Never heard of it, and I think it's hilarious people are commenting "Stop streaming games like onlive, no resale/loaning games to friends is dumb". It's like they've never heard of Steam before.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:43:44 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 01:45:35 AM »
OnLive isn't anything like steam so that comparison can't really be made. I had a friend who used the service some people really like it. I suppose it might be a good idea on a company perspective (although apparently maybe not), however I'm against it because I can't not condone nor promote cloud based gaming. Cloud services have their place but theirs a point where the risk factor gets to high and company's get to much power etc etc.

So The service is fine if you like it and have a REALLY good internet connection but for me I'm not for it.

Not totally surprised their not doing well tho, their advertising was meh at best. They had a hard hitting campaign at first but then kinda faded away. It's an idea that was bound to be produced, So I'm happy to view it's results.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 01:45:35 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal