Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Arma 2 DayZ  (Read 49629 times)

Offline Pancake Of Doom

Arma 2 DayZ
« on: June 17, 2012, 05:08:16 AM »
So Yeah, discovered this thing... I would like buddies to play with when I get it, anyone up for the challenge?

Offline Sammy

Re: Arma 2 DayZ
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 07:04:24 AM »
So Yeah, discovered this thing... I would like buddies to play with when I get it, anyone up for the challenge?

Bit late buddy, Smiffy and Arbys discovered it ages ago and already play it, I was thinking of trying when I can be bothered.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 07:04:24 AM »

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 07:17:21 AM »
We could use more people in our group, willing to give up a silenced m4 so I can use my other primary if someone can meet up at the NW Airfield.

Offline Bloody Mion

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 07:59:54 AM »
nah you meet in cherno, it's the place to be.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 08:31:17 AM »
Did a thread on this a while ago but it's still nice to see people posting about it, a larger group would be neat though, Me and Arby can help gear up anyone, we know places now.

NW airfield has the best loot though, could meet up at green mountain or one of the towns around it

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
Did a thread on this a while ago but it's still nice to see people posting about it, a larger group would be neat though, Me and Arby can help gear up anyone, we know places now.

NW airfield has the best loot though, could meet up at green mountain or one of the towns around it
Maybe we'll share our heli if you're extra nice.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 09:53:45 AM »
Ask Arbys I tried to find people once.... I spent 3 days in a forest. Haven't played much since then.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 09:57:59 AM »
Hopefully getting Combined Ops today. Will play with you guys happily. If you have a scoped rifle toss one to me, I've played Military sims like Arma and I'm used to the realistic chevron system. Studied Day Z sniping, so I'm confident in my ability to do so. Must ask, are you two mentlegen bandits Meme7 or good men meme2

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 10:02:16 AM »
I'm that guy who is a loose cannon not because he is unstable but because he has no idea what is going on... I feel so alone... Meme6

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »
We'll play Tower. And we'll be eaten by sheep.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 10:33:39 AM »
Hopefully getting Combined Ops today. Will play with you guys happily. If you have a scoped rifle toss one to me, I've played Military sims like Arma and I'm used to the realistic chevron system. Studied Day Z sniping, so I'm confident in my ability to do so. Must ask, are you two mentlegen bandits Meme7 or good men meme2

We usually only kill as a last resort, but most of the players will try to kill you, we usually go with self defence

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 10:45:20 AM »
Alright good. I'll roll with you guys. If we go to the airfield and I find a rifle, hopefully at some point I can get a Gillie  suit, and I'll be your eyes  Meme4

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »
Alright good. I'll roll with you guys. If we go to the airfield and I find a rifle, hopefully at some point I can get a Gillie  suit, and I'll be your eyes  Meme4
Ghillie suits glitch up a lot, if you log off with one you will spawn in the middle of the ocean.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 11:17:33 AM »
It's only if you have it on though.. I thought

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »
It's only if you have it on though.. I thought

We've both had the issue, I'm sure he'll fix it soon enough, basically if you put it on and log off there's going to be a chance you'll spawn in the ocean and lose all your things, if you try taking the suit off before you log sometimes you make a double of yourself, if this happens this will usually get rid of all your loot in your inventory or spawn you in the ocean, it's just safer to go without the suit for the time being, Also we usually find quite alot of ammo for one of the snipers the DMR at the airfield, I think Arby has had it spawn once to.

Oh and Tower, we'll try meet up with you at somepoint so you're not alone anymore :)

Oh and one last thing, To anyone who hasn't started playing yet you're going to find it a bit harder now, zombies now use line of sight to find you, and you now start with no weapon, you can hide from zombies now to though.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:57:08 PM by Smiffy »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal