Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Accan: Reloaded*DENIED*  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Accan

Accan: Reloaded*DENIED*
« on: January 26, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Vincent

In game name:   (=CG=) Accan

Link to your steam page: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/USCGXD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21581100

Do you have past admin experience: Nope.

What are some good qualities you possess:

I got a mic,
i believe i got a good rep on the server,
I'm sometimes on when no other admins are on (rdmfest)

What country are you from: USA

Additional notes: CG would be my first admin'd server, and i very very rarely troll or RDM. fact i haven't rdm'd for a long time. Besides TTT, i'd be vigilant on the forums and any future minecraft server. I have a low post count, i know, but that's soon to change seeing as i'm not as busy as i was during december and january. Thanks bros :D
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:19:16 PM by Dark Emo »

Offline Scotty

Re: Accan: Reloaded
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »
well first what server are u applying for and second even then u still need to get to know everyone on the forums a bit more before u post here but its still a possiblity
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 06:44:11 PM »

Offline Accan

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 03:36:45 AM »
well first what server are u applying for and second even then u still need to get to know everyone on the forums a bit more before u post here but its still a possiblity

i think i know a lot of people lol but i've never seen you on here.
Also i had like 40 posts before site went down :/
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:09:24 AM by Accan2 »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 05:40:45 AM »
I need to play with you a litle more, and i need alitle more responses from the community about how you are doing around them.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 08:47:02 AM »
> 15
> No admin experience
> No legitimate qualities that could benefit the server
> Uncertain about his reputation

I think he just wants admin, to BE admin.

No.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Scotty

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 03:14:41 PM »
ghast just because he didnt put anything doesnt mean he wouldnt help alot, it would obviously be is first time so give the man a break and accan2 dude when the website went down all the usernames and ur password stayed so if u had another acount before the website crashed just stop this one and use ur other one if u say it has 40 posts okay. and ive seen u and surprised uve never seen me cause im on alot now.
keep it kool, keep it simple, and keep it on the down low.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »
ghast just because he didnt put anything doesnt mean he wouldnt help alot, it would obviously be is first time so give the man a break and accan2 dude when the website went down all the usernames and ur password stayed so if u had another acount before the website crashed just stop this one and use ur other one if u say it has 40 posts okay. and ive seen u and surprised uve never seen me cause im on alot now.

Please don't post things that aren't neccesarily true. The backup we started this one up was rather old. As a result, alot of the newer forum members were lost in the transfer, like Lucifer. Also, everyones posts were set back.

Offline Accan

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 07:58:24 PM »
> 15
> No admin experience
> No legitimate qualities that could benefit the server
> Uncertain about his reputation

I think he just wants admin, to BE admin.

No.

This is partly true, in the sense that i mean well for CG and would like to help out. I believe i'm at least a tad bit mature for my age. I wouldn't run around threatening people with my admin powers.
On a side note, a person with judgment as swift as your own could be in the olympics :D but i understand your logic. Age minimum applying for admin and stuff, is fishy.

Any more responses from anyone else?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 08:01:40 PM by Accan2 »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 09:48:15 AM »
I havent played with Accan I dont think, So I cant really say anything about him
Phim Bogason

Offline Accan

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »
Did you see how far down this topic is? Obviously there's lots of admin apps. Many people looking to get involved with CG :D and i'm sure i don't really stand out as someone deserving or good enough to be admin. I'm also gonna be a bit more busy in the future so i'll not have much time online, guaranteed to have lower hours per two weeks. (Gotta get my homework done, piano practice, etc.) Besides, ghast was right, i suppose  a small part of the reason i submitted an application is because i just wanted powah haha.
Longpost is over, go ahead and lock it or whatever these dumbhead admins do. Thanks for the consideration/support anyways guys :D

Offline Leomire

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »
Longpost is over, go ahead and lock it or whatever these dumbhead admins do.
Dumbhead admins? You are a friend but thats just a No.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »
He's a good player and I've never seen him get into ANY fights.

I cannot remember ever having to slay him.

I say give him a chance, I see him on the server plenty.

(Coulda sworn I posted this before. Oh well. As supporrt for his post count, I lost quite a few of mine.)

by Kwaurtz

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »
Did you see how far down this topic is? Obviously there's lots of admin apps. Many people looking to get involved with CG :D and i'm sure i don't really stand out as someone deserving or good enough to be admin. I'm also gonna be a bit more busy in the future so i'll not have much time online, guaranteed to have lower hours per two weeks. (Gotta get my homework done, piano practice, etc.) Besides, ghast was right, i suppose  a small part of the reason i submitted an application is because i just wanted powah haha.
Longpost is over, go ahead and lock it or whatever these dumbhead admins do. Thanks for the consideration/support anyways guys :D
If you get time again, and want to commit to CG.
let us know =P

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal