Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Flash animation series  (Read 2622 times)

Offline chalupa-pie

Flash animation series
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »
I have been working on a flash animation called Sticktopia. The story is about and a new country called Sticktopia and in the year 2079. This new country was formed when California sunk into the Earth (Which is actually slowly happening due to the movement of Tectonic plates). In short, they discovered the land was were the first humans were born and they were stick people, hence Sticktopia. They found a jar that contained a virus that turned people into zombies and it was released but contained in Sticktopia. It may not seem interesting but that because I shortened it as short as possible with all the main Ideas. I have a drawing of the main character named Jack, that I was working on today at school and it isn't quite finished.
I haven't finished drawing the body and barely started drawing the front view which is in the right corner of the drawing. It looks like a bunch of random lines, I draw a bunch of reference lines that I end up erasing and that's why I never draw in pen, I can't erase it :P.
Here's my original drawing of Jack, it's not that good of a drawing but it's a start.

Here's my original drawing of Jack. The shape of his face is different than my current drawing of him as well as his nose. In this one he looks more like a anime, I scrapped it because the shape of his face and his nosewas hard to draw from the side.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 08:21:28 PM by chalupa-pie »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Flash animation series
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal